SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- BizBash, the leading trade media for event professionals, has added a new market to its renowned franchise of Top 100 annual events: San Francisco. The events that make this list are so powerful and prominent that they collectively support and impact local economies, building communities and movements. Whether the attraction is a technology conference, colorful parade, or benefit, headline-grabbing events bring thousands to the Bay Area each year.
"When you look at the collective impact of these annual events, it's clear just how influential live experiences can be, and how San Francisco has grown as a hotbed for groundbreaking gatherings," says BizBash editor in chief Anna Sekula. "The California city is the home of hundreds of prominent conferences and events that represent huge opportunities for building communities, starting debates, and allowing for the exchange of ideas."
"As we gear up for our 2015 launch in San Francisco, the Top 100 Events list is the perfect segue for BizBash into the market," says BizBash C.E.O. and founder David Adler. "While we have covered conferences, galas, and event innovators in the Bay Area, this Top 100 list shows that San Francisco is a force to be reckoned with in the event world."
The 2014 BizBash Top 100 Events in San Francisco include:
- Art & Design: Burning Man
- Benefits: Tipping Point Community's Annual Gala
- Fashion: Academy of Art University Graduation Fashion Show and Award Ceremony
- Film & Media: Mill Valley Film Festival
- Food, Wine & Restaurant Events: Wine Road Barrel Tasting in Sonoma
- Music: Outside Lands Music Festival
- Parades, Holiday Events & Fairs: Fleet Week
- Sports: Bay to Breakers
- Technology: Dreamforce
- Trade Shows & Conventions: San Francisco International Auto Show
The full list of the Top 100 Events in San Francisco can be found at http://www.bizbash.com/san-franciscos-top-100-events-2014/story/29420. BizBash is preparing for a San Francisco market launch in early 2015.