SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Bizo (www.bizo.com) today announced several business milestones that extend its position as the leading business audience targeting platform. Entering into the fourth quarter of 2010, Bizo has achieved significant business momentum: growing revenue, adding top brand customers and launching several new products for B2B marketers, their agencies, and publishers.
In 2010, Bizo extended its leadership position by:
- Achieving 3.5X revenue growth YTD (YOY), and growing its revenue run-rate to just under $10 million.
- Achieving 100 percent revenue renewal rates, validating the success Bizo customers are experiencing.
- More than doubling its employee count to 30 people, reinforcing the notion that smaller, fast growing businesses like Bizo will lead the way in turning around the economy.
- Increasing its reach to more than 85 million business professionals, nearly doubling the number of businesspeople it enables B2B marketers to precisely target.
- Adding more than 200 new publisher partner websites to it B2B network, including Hearst Media Services, Crain Communications, Summit Publishing, Beyond.com, and TechWeb.
"When we founded the company, we set out to create a platform that makes very precise online marketing possible for the B2B world, while maintaining user privacy and transparency. There's still a lot of work to do but we're hitting some important milestones for the company and our customers," said Russell Glass, CEO of Bizo. "Our platform has become a strategic advantage, as clients look to bring more of their budgets online, and as our publisher partners seek out new ways to monetize their audiences."
Growing Roster of Customers
Bizo has added 70 new clients thus far in 2010, and now counts eight of the top 10 brands as customers, including Sprint Nextel Corp, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Microsoft, Citigroup, Monster Worldwide, Dell, FedEx and United Parcel Service. In total, Bizo data has supported B2B campaigns for more than 200 advertisers in 2010.
"We support some of the largest and most innovative B-to-B advertisers who are looking to get their message and brand in front of the right prospects," said Rick Segal, worldwide president, chief practice officer, GyroHSR. "The insight Bizo provides has allowed us to focus and optimize our clients' B-to-B advertising efforts like never before. Bizo helps us reach the very specific business audiences that matter to our clients and then really understand if outbound programs are driving the right people to their websites."
The Expanded Product Suite
Over the past year, Bizo introduced a series of new and enhanced products aimed at helping marketers of any size reach, engage and convert their target business audiences. Bizo's new suite of products that comprise Bizo's Business Audience Targeting Platform provide B2B marketers a one-stop solution to:
- Analyze the bizographic makeup of their website visitors (Bizo Analyze)
- Reach specific business audiences with precisely targeted ads (Bizo Reach)
- Engage their website visitors to drive conversions (Bizo Engage)
- Remind the right prospects by keeping their brand and message in front of them (Bizo Remind)
Certifications and Affiliations
Bizo successfully completed a rigorous audit process by BPA Worldwide, making it the first and only B2B online data provider to have its audience data certified by the global auditor of media. And as an outspoken proponent of online privacy and transparency, Bizo announced that it joined the NAI (Network Advertising Initiative), an association dedicated to educating consumers about targeted online advertising.
About Bizo (www.bizo.com)
Bizo is the world's largest B2B audience targeting platform, currently reaching more than 80 percent of the U.S. business population on thousands of sites across the business Web. Hundreds of leading B2B brands, including eight of the top ten B2B advertisers count on Bizo to measure, reach, and engage their target business audiences online. Powered by rich, third party-certified data on over 85 million business people globally, the Bizo platform is fueling a proven approach to precise online B2B marketing based on a prospect's anonymous bizographics including industry, job function, seniority, company size and more.
Bizo is privately held and based in San Francisco, California. For more information on Bizo, or for a free look at the bizographic make-up of your website audience, visit www.bizo.com.