OTTAWA, Ontario, Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Benbria today launched BlazeLoop® Mobile Event Engagement solution, a new and unique solution that enables hotels to increase event revenue and deliver a highly personalized meeting planner experience through the flawless execution of meetings and events.
BlazeLoop automates event communications by providing a one-to-one connection between the meeting planner and hotel staff. As a hosted web-based app, meeting planners can use their own mobile device, tablet or computer to quickly connect with hotel staff to order and track food/beverage, audio/visual and meeting room requests all from one simple and easy-to-use menu-based screen view. Requests are instantly routed to appropriate hotel staff for action, response and closure.
As a cloud-based solution, hotel event staff can manage event order fulfillment across each property without the capital cost and on-going maintenance of onsite server deployments. Meeting planners and hotel staff can easily use the highly intuitive solution without downloading an app or installing software.
"BlazeLoop has helped us to enhance the meeting planner experience through superior service," said Nyle Kelly, Director Operations, Brookstreet Hotel. "Our event staff are more efficient in providing a quicker turnaround on customer requests. Moreover, upselling more 'extras' during our customer's events has helped to improve our event revenue."
Hotels Deliver a Differentiated Event Experience
- Improve Staff Productivity -- Streamlines staff communications and event order fulfillment; enables staff to successfully multi-task, deliver a faster turnaround on requests and monitor all activities on the back-end.
- Enhance Client Experience – Exceed meeting planner expectations with superior service; efficiently manage last minute requests from meeting planners via a simple to use, personalized application.
- Increase Event Revenue – Upsell services from a click-and-order interface; easily track and bill for services that could get lost in the rush or were not included in original contract.
Meeting Planners Ensure a Successful Event
- Simplify Event Planning – Multi-task with an easy-to-use, web-based app; easier to reach hotel staff and automatically route orders and requests to the right people for action and closure.
- Improve Speed & Efficiency – Track all open/closed orders and requests from one mobile device; no need to track requests from phone calls, texts and emails.
- Real-Time Reporting – View up-to-the-minute status on open and closed orders and requests.
"As group business recovers and competition intensifies, hoteliers are looking for new and innovative ways to set themselves apart," said Andrea Baptiste, CEO, Benbria Corporation. "BlazeLoop is aimed at making life easier for meeting planners and hotel staff by offering faster, more accurate and personalized service."
Benbria is a leader in mobile customer engagement solutions for retail, hospitality, financial, and fast casual restaurant customers. Benbria is passionate about building technology that connects businesses with the people they serve. Using a variety of mobile and in-store technologies – including web, SMS, email, mobile app and kiosk – BlazeLoop enables customers to create a "loop", the process of capturing and directing real-time customer input to front-line staff for action and closure. Closing the loop through real-time staff action helps companies to recover dissatisfied customers, increase in-store sales conversion rates, and delight customers with a unique mobile engagement experience. For more information: www.benbria.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benbria, BlazeLoop, BlazeCast, BlazePoint, BlazeCom, Rethink Notification, and Keep Us in the Loop are trademarks of Benbria Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.