ARLINGTON, Va., Oct. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Bloomberg BNA today announced that it is hosting in conjunction with Wiley Rein LLP a one-day conference, "Patent Litigation in the New Era," developed to help intellectual property practitioners keep abreast of rapid changes in the profession and provide an outlook on patent reform. Featuring patent litigation experts in interactive panel discussions, the event will take place from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Thursday, November 12 at the Washington, D.C. offices of Wiley Rein LLP. Attendees can receive up to 7 CLE credits and registration is available here.
The conference will provide practical solutions from industry leaders, regulators and litigators that will enable attendees to address business concerns during this time of rapid change in patent litigation. The conference features four engaging panel sessions that will address current and evolving trends impacting a wide range of industries:
- Patent Reform Legislation After the AIA and Octane/Highmark
- Coordinating Cross-Border Enforcement
- Interplay of PTAB and District Court
- Legal Hurdles and Developments from Supreme Court/CAFC
"Attendees will benefit from an impressive lineup of speakers to provide the perspectives of corporations, the judicial community, law firms and the judiciary on this timely subject," said James H. Wallace Jr., Partner, Wiley Rein LLP and Program Co-chair. "The conference provides patent litigants and their trial counsel the latest insights and intelligence from the unprecedented changes in the landscape created by recent patent rulings by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit and Supreme Court."
Featured speakers include:
- Honorable Paul Michel, Retired Chief Judge, Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
- Ginger D. Anders, Assistant to the Solicitor General, United States Department of Justice
- David E. Killough, Assistant General Counsel, Microsoft
- James F. Sherwood, Litigation Counsel, Google Inc.
- John Whealan, Dean for Intellectual Property Law Studies, George Washington University Law School
- Dmitry Karshtedt, Associate Professor of Law George Washington University Law School
- Timothy Holbrook, Professor of Law, Emory University Law School
- James H. Wallace Jr., Partner, Wiley Rein LLP and Program Co-chair
- Brian H. Pandya, Partner, Wiley Rein LLP and Program Co-chair
For more information on the conference and to register, visit here.
About Bloomberg BNA
Bloomberg BNA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bloomberg, is a leading source of legal, regulatory, and business information for professionals. Its network of more than 2,500 reporters, correspondents, and leading practitioners delivers expert analysis, news, practice tools, and guidance — the information that matters most to professionals. Bloomberg BNA's authoritative coverage spans a full range of legal practice areas, including tax & accounting, labor & employment, intellectual property, banking & securities, employee benefits, health care, privacy & data security, human resources, and environment, health & safety.
SOURCE Bloomberg BNA