Expert Analysis, In-Depth News, and Comprehensive Research Content Designed to Meet the Needs of In-House Counsel and Corporate Law Attorneys
ARLINGTON, Va., Sept. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Bloomberg BNA, a leading source of legal, regulatory, and business information for professionals, has launched a new online research platform for corporate practitioners, the Corporate Law Resource CenterSM. The Corporate Law Resource Center offers an all-in-one solution for in-house counsel, law firm practitioners, and corporate boards and executives. It integrates analysis from top practitioners, industry-leading news, relevant primary sources, and time-saving practice tools on a single, easily searchable site.
"Whether supervising compliance programs, working to prevent and detect potential corporate misconduct, or advising the CEO on a business venture, the corporate practitioner's function is often broad and increasingly demanding," says Michael Eisenstein, Vice-President and Group Publisher for Bloomberg BNA's Legal & Business Publishing Group. "The Corporate Law Resource Center was designed to provide legal professionals with the tools and insight necessary to help companies avoid risk and accomplish strategic goals."
The interactive, online content and tools available on the Resource Center includes:
- Legal analysis and practice guidance from over 130 leading attorneys in Bloomberg BNA's highly regarded Corporate Practice Series Portfolios, addressing a broad spectrum of legal issues, including antitrust and trade regulation, boards of directors and board committees, corporate political activity, corporate transactions, employee safety, intellectual property law, labor and employment law, and shareholder relations, among many others.
- Industry-leading news from four Bloomberg BNA publications — Corporate Law & Accountability ReportSM, BNA's Corporate Counsel Weekly™, Corporate Governance Report™, and Prevention of Corporate Liability — to keep users on top of the latest legal and policy developments in the world of corporate law.
- A collection of proven, expertly developed practice tools to help save time and improve efficiency, including checklists, 50-state surveys, and forms, along with sample documents related to business entity formation, corporate governance, and a variety of corporate policies such as insider trading, document retention, and stock option grants, among many others.
- Analysis on key areas of corporate law from industry experts in BNA Insights articles and two authoritative BNA Manuals: Corporate Compliance Manual and Executive & Director Compensation Reference Guide.
- Access to a comprehensive selection of searchable primary source material to enhance your research, including federal laws and regulations; state corporation statutes; and federal and state corporate case law.
- Five convenient topic tabs enabling users to target specific areas of interest in major areas of corporate law, including Corporate Compliance, Corporate Governance, Corporate Legal Departments, Financial Reporting, and Forms of Business.
Content from the Corporate Law Resource Center is also available on Bloomberg Law.
For more information about Bloomberg BNA's new Corporate Law Resource Center or to request a free trial, visit www.bna.com/clrc.
About Bloomberg BNA
Bloomberg BNA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bloomberg, is a leading source of legal, regulatory, and business information for professionals. Its network of more than 2,500 reporters, correspondents, and leading practitioners delivers expert analysis, news, practice tools, and guidance — the information that matters most to professionals. Bloomberg BNA's authoritative coverage spans the full range of legal practice areas, including tax & accounting, labor & employment, intellectual property, banking & securities, employee benefits, health care, privacy & data security, human resources, and environment, health & safety.
SOURCE Bloomberg BNA