JERSEY CITY, N.J., June 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Pershing LLC, a BNY Mellon company, announced today that it has added more than 20 new providers to its ValueAlliance® program. ValueAlliance offers Pershing's introducing broker-dealer, independent registered investment advisor (RIA) and hedge fund customers preferred pricing and access to solutions from a network of third-party firms and consultants.
ValueAlliance program providers represent a broad range of services and solutions to address firm challenges pertaining to human capital, long-term succession planning, marketing, compliance, insurance services, finance and mergers and acquisitions.
"The ValueAlliance program complements Pershing's practice management program, and this expanded network of providers enhances our customers' access to solutions, tools and resources that can drive growth," said Caroline O'Connell, managing director of global marketing, planning and product solutions at Pershing LLC. "In an industry that is becoming increasingly complex, firm principals and management need access to leading providers they can rely on for sound guidance and effective solutions."
Designed to help firms drive growth, optimize human capital, maximize operational efficiency and manage risk, the ValueAlliance program now totals 66 providers; including the following new additions:
- Cannon Financial Institute's Certified Wealth Strategist® program, a certification designed to support those advisors helping affluent and high-net-worth clients to address the wealth management issues that impact their personal and family lives
- Evolve Partner Group, a consulting firm that promotes succession readiness by collaborating with clients to integrate the transition elements of people, planning and process
- LifeYield, LLC, a technology solutions firm that provides tax-smart software to help advisors simplify and maximize clients' retirement income
- Liftman Insurance, an insurance agency that specializes in providing coverage for the investment community including errors and omissions liability, directors and officers liability, employment practices liability, data security and privacy liability, as well as Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), fidelity, Securities Transfer Agents Medallion Program/Stock Exchange Medallion Program (STAMP/SEMP) and state surety bonds
- National Compliance Services, a compliance consultant and regulatory products supplier for investment advisors, broker-dealers, hedge funds and mutual funds
- Newtek Business Lending, a firm that provides capital through the Small Business Administration (SBA) 7(a) program to businesses for the purpose of firm expansion, business acquisition, working capital and other operational needs
- Rehmann, a certified public accounting (CPA) firm that provides integrated assurance, tax, business consulting, and corporate investigative services to the wealth management industry
- RemitPro, Inc., a company that offers industry-specific Check21 technology to utilize electronic check processing and identification validation/office of foreign assets control (OFAC) screening solutions to minimize fraud
- Smarsh, a technology firm that offers solutions for archiving electronic communications such as e-mail and instant messaging, and social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- The Investment Industry Practice Group of Starkweather & Shepley Insurance Brokerage, Inc., an insurance specialist that focuses on directors and officers liability, errors and omissions liability, data security liability, privacy liability, and various forms of fidelity bonding for financial organizations
- StreetWide Asset Recovery Group, Inc., a full service debt recovery/collection firm focused exclusively to the financial industry
Pershing LLC (member FINRA/NYSE/SIPC) is a leading global provider of financial business solutions to more than 1,500 institutional and retail financial organizations and independent registered investment advisors who collectively represent approximately five million active investors. Located in 21 offices worldwide, Pershing and its affiliates are committed to delivering dependable operational support, robust trading services, flexible technology, an expansive array of investment solutions, practice management support and service excellence. Pershing is a member of every major U.S. securities exchange and its international affiliates are members of the Deutsche Borse, the Irish Stock Exchange and the London Stock Exchange. Pershing LLC is a BNY Mellon company. Additional information is available at www.pershing.com.
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, offering superior investment management and investment services through a worldwide client-focused team. It has $25.5 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $1.2 trillion in assets under management, services $11.9 trillion in outstanding debt and processes global payments averaging $1.7 trillion per day. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation. Additional information is available at www.bnymellon.com.
SOURCE Pershing LLC