JERSEY CITY, N.J., May 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Pershing LLC, a BNY Mellon company, will highlight new developments in global investing and technology and key trends shaping the broker-dealer and independent registered investment advisor (RIA) marketplace at its annual financial solutions conference. INSITE™ 2011 will be held in Hollywood, Florida from June 8-10 and will feature innovative resources and strategies designed to help investment professionals and RIAs prepare for the growing financial needs of their clients.
INSITE 2011 will feature dynamic presentations from world and industry leaders, and renowned speakers including:
- George W. Bush, 43rd president of the United States and founder of the George W. Bush Foundation, who will share insights from his eight years in the Oval Office, his experiences with world leaders, and discuss the nature of public leadership and decision making;
- The Rt. Hon. Gordon Brown, MP, former prime minister of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and former chancellor of the exchequer, who will highlight his experiences as a political leader and discuss how international policy impacts monetary and fiscal policy architecture in today's global environment;
- Robert P. Kelly, chairman and chief executive officer, BNY Mellon, will participate in a panel of CEOs who will talk about the changing landscape of the financial services industry;
- Richard Hoey, chief economist of BNY Mellon and chief economist of The Dreyfus Corporation, who will discuss his global and economic outlook for 2011 and 2012;
- A legendary NFL coach, who will share his experiences from more than 20 years of coaching in the National Football League, and discuss the highlights of building and leading successful teams;
Conference attendees will be able to participate in a broad array of seminars and breakout sessions designed to expand their knowledge of the industry and develop strategies to grow their businesses. Discussions will include:
- Secrets to Managing a Successful Fee-Based Business: Best Practices from Today's Top Advisors
- Investing in Hedge Funds for High-Net-Worth Investors
- Creating Growth Through Customer Relationship Management
- Managing Client Engagement for Maximum Growth
- Legislative Overhaul, Dodd-Frank and the Financial Industry
- And, much more...
Attendees will also have the opportunity to hear comprehensive updates directly from Pershing's senior management team on offerings that may affect their businesses such as broker-dealer, global, managed account and RIA solutions; as well as retirement planning and technology solutions. As an added benefit, conference participants will be able to earn Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards (CFP® Board), CFA Institute and Investment Management Consultants Association (IMCA) continuing education credits.
Caroline O'Connell, managing director of global marketing, planning and product solutions at Pershing LLC, said, "The 2011 INSITE conference will provide investment professionals and RIAs with an exceptional opportunity to gain insight on how to grow and manage their businesses and enhance their client relationships. Our customers will have an opportunity to learn about the latest trends and developments shaping the financial services industry and will gain a better understanding of how Pershing's global capabilities can help them achieve continued success."
INSITE 2011 is expected to attract over 1,200 attendees, including investment professionals, independent registered investment advisors, dually-registered and hybrid advisors, as well as senior-level product and marketing executives. It will be held at The Westin Diplomat. For additional information and to register online, please visit www.INSITE2011.com.
Pershing LLC (member FINRA/NYSE/SIPC) is a leading global provider of financial business solutions to more than 1,500 institutional and retail financial organizations and independent registered investment advisors who collectively represent more than five million active investors. Located in 21 offices worldwide, Pershing and its affiliates are committed to delivering dependable operational support, robust trading services, flexible technology, an expansive array of investment solutions, practice management support and service excellence. Pershing is a member of every major U.S. securities exchange and its international affiliates are members of the Deutsche Borse, the Irish Stock Exchange and the London Stock Exchange. Pershing LLC is a BNY Mellon company. Additional information is available at www.pershing.com.
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, offering superior investment management and investment services through a worldwide client-focused team. It has $25.5 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $1.2 trillion in assets under management, services $11.9 trillion in outstanding debt and processes global payments averaging $1.7 trillion per day. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation. Additional information is available at www.bnymellon.com.
SOURCE Pershing LLC