AURORA, Colo., March 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Bona US, the world leader in hardwood floor care and maintenance since 1919, announced today a new line of floor care and maintenance products developed specifically for the unique needs of cleaning professionals, the Bona Commercial System for Hardwood Floor Care. Leveraging almost a century of hardwood floor cleaning and innovation the new Bona Commercial System brings the best of Bona to cleaning professionals across the U.S.
"From retail and hospitality to office buildings, cleaning professionals and building service contractors alike now have the power of Bona to keep hardwood floors looking beautiful," Cate Vanegas, director of marketing, Bona US. "Often, hardwood floors present a challenge when cleaning large spaces. All-purpose cleaners are too harsh yet gentler solutions either leave a residue behind or aren't powerful enough on dirt and grime. The new Bona Commercial System is the perfect balance of efficacy and ease while helping extend the lifetime of hardwood floors."
The new Bona Commercial System product line delivers beautiful, residue-free, safe cleaning solutions for hardwood floors. The commercial-grade system offers highly durable tools and premium cleaners that can hold up to daily use from job-to-job. The Bona Commercial System includes:
- Hardwood Floor Cleaner: Commercial grade, non-toxic, residue-free solution that is safer and more effective for hardwood floors than multi-purpose cleaners. Available in a ready-to-use 32 oz spray bottle and a 128oz Tilt-n-Measure concentrate for easy mixing on large jobs.
- Hardwood Floor Cleaner, Winter Formula: Extra powerful cleaner that combats harmful and damaging salt and magnesium chloride (the active ingredient in most ice melt products) to keep floors safe during winter months (available in ready-to-use and cleaner concentrate).
- Durable, Lightweight Mop: Large mop base and functional, durable design offer optimal scrubbing pressure. Adjustable, telescoping Press & Lock aluminum mop pole with 24" flared edge mop base is standard.
- Microfiber Cleaning Pads: Long-lasting, reusable 24" microfiber cleaning pad is 2.5 times more absorbent versus previous Bona microfiber pads and ideal for daily wet cleaning.
- Microfiber Dusting Pads: Long-lasting, reusable 24" microfiber dusting pad that uses special short and long fibers with an electrostatic charge to trap and remove fifty percent more dust, dirt and debris quickly and safely from floors.
Bona is the first in the industry to develop a full system of hardwood floor finishing, maintenance and care products specifically formulated for the unique needs of hardwood floors. Bona's innovative dust-free sanding and GREENGUARD Gold certification on its water-based products demonstrates the company's commitment to the health and wellness of future generations.
The Bona Commercial System is now available. For more information visit www.bona.com.
Bona is an innovative, environmentally-conscious company dedicated to creating beautiful floors since 1919. Bona US, the North American subsidiary of BonaAB in Malmö, Sweden, manufactures and distributes floor and home care products. The first in the industry to offer a full system of waterborne hardwood floor finishing and floor care products certified for indoor air quality by GREENGUARD, Bona products can be found throughout the U.S. and Canada. From residue-free hardwood floor cleaners to a beautiful array of stains and high durability finishes, consumers, distributors and contractors trust Bona. For more information, please contact Bona US at (800) 872-5515 or www.bona.com.
EDITOR'S NOTE: Photo available: Bona Commercial System. Contact Heather Lindemann at 303-371-1411 or Heather.Lindemann@bona.com for information.
Contact: Heather Lindemann
Bona US | (800) 872-5515
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bona-launches-commercial-system-suite-of-products-300418534.html
SOURCE Bona US