ATLANTA, March 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Servigistics, the world's leading enterprise software solution provider for Service Lifecycle Management (SLM), announced today that the next Servigistics webinar "Strategies for Managing Service Parts Pricing: How to Navigate Uncharted Waters" will be held Thursday, March 24 at 12 p.m. EDT.
Many post-sales service organizations attempt to manage parts pricing utilizing the same tools, techniques and processes that are applied to finished goods pricing. This approach can be hazardous to the bottom line when the unique factors affecting pricing for service parts are not considered. This live webinar, hosted by the Professional Pricing Society, will explore the business imperative of managing service parts pricing as part of SLM. Led by Jon Utterback, vice president, pricing product line, Servigistics, the webinar will focus on the characteristics that drive service parts pricing including market adaptive pricing and part supersession while highlighting the criticality of part lifecycle management in setting service parts prices to drive competitive positioning and revenue.
- Discover key strategies and best practices for managing the service parts pricing process and how to integrate those concepts within an overall pricing framework.
- Learn how to realize untapped revenue and profit where parts are priced too low, while improving competitive market position where parts are priced too high.
- Gain insight on developing an auditable pricing platform that considers all factors affecting parts pricing.
- Learn how a blended pricing approach using price alignment, market adaptive pricing and price elasticity is best suited to optimize prices in the competitive environment of service parts pricing.
- Find out how pricing optimization interacts with other SLM solutions to further enhance the service operation's profitability.
*Webinar registration URL: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/988358888
Servigistics is the world's leading enterprise software solution provider for Service Lifecycle Management (SLM). The company's award-winning SLM solutions suite enables market-leading companies across diverse industries to successfully execute a service-led growth strategy that delivers value across the entire global service supply chain. Servigistics' Oracle Fusion and SAP Netweaver-certified solutions address all the key post-sale service areas including service parts planning and pricing, field service management, service logistics, warranty management, service knowledge and content management. Servigistics is a privately-held company headquartered in Atlanta, with regional headquarters in the UK, Japan, and India, and sales and service professionals around the world. Please contact Servigistics at 1.888.942.8623 or +1.770.565.2340, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via the Web at http://www.servigistics.com. Follow Servigistics on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.