CHARLOTTE, N.C., Feb. 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Bosch Rexroth will showcase a variety of new systems, products and technology during CONEXPO/IFPE March 7-11, 2017 in Las Vegas, including the new iCube display as well as Genius Cab, an innovative wheel loader cabin concept developed by Bosch and five other companies.
Bosch Rexroth is headed to Las Vegas with its newest products and technology for CONEXPO/IFPE March 7-11, 2017. Featured systems include the new 3-D iCube demonstration display that lets customers access 15 different construction applications on four dedicated touch screens. The system allows customers to explore solutions and benefits instantly, rotating each Rexroth component, and zooming in and out for more information as desired.
Another featured system is the Genius Cab, shown for the first time in the U.S. at CONEXPO, an innovative wheel loader cabin concept developed by Bosch and five other companies. Bosch and Bosch Rexroth components included on the cab are: direct drive wiper, body computer, ultrasonic sensing, digital outer mirror, BCM software, DI4 terminal and joystick. The project's aim is to demonstrate to manufacturers of construction machinery, agricultural machinery, and industrial forklifts how much potential there is for efficient system integration. The concept won an innovation award at Bauma 2016 in the Design category.
Product highlights include new technologies aimed to improve performance in skid steer loaders, compact track loaders, and drive train solutions:
- The A21 VG 35/45 compact double pump for closed-circuit applications featuring an efficient back-to-back design that allows for installation in application with very limited mounting space.
- New A2FM bent-axis hydraulic motors which are up to 26 percent more compact than their predecessors and are notable for their high power density.
- The new A30VG, an axial piston variable pump, suitable for wheel and travel drives, enables short engineering times for hydrostatic travel drives thanks to its full compatibility with Rexroth's mobile electronics range and well-proven standard software for the EP control concept.
- New radial piston motors (MCR5T, MCR6T) are shorter, stronger and more efficient with 20 percent shorter installation length, 10 percent higher starting torque and high travel speeds with low diesel rotational speeds.
Visitors should also make sure to check out Bosch Rexroth's additional new hydraulic and mobile electronic products, which include:
- CHoose, a new compact hydraulics configuration tool that can speed time to market.
- The Hägglunds CBm delivers the world's highest torque-to-weight ratio with all of the advantages expected from a direct drive motor.
- New 8000 series transmission units cover a wide range of applications for hydrostatic travel drives.
- The award-winning BODAS DI4 is a freely programmable 7-inch screen with multiple display functions and video images which can be shown on a single display.
- With BODAS software DRC function modules, vehicle manufacturers can achieve considerably lower costs during the integration and application of hydrostatic travel drives.
For more information on Rexroth's CONEXPO booth (#S80214) and offerings, visit www.boschrexroth.com/conexpo.
About Bosch Rexroth
Economical, precise, safe, and energy efficient: drive and control technology from Bosch Rexroth moves machines and systems of any size. The company bundles global application experience in the market segments of Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering, and Factory Automation to develop innovative components as well as tailored system solutions and services. Bosch Rexroth offers its customers hydraulics, electric drives and controls, gear technology, and linear motion and assembly technology all from one source. With locations in over 80 countries, more than 31,100 associates generated sales revenue of approximately $5.99 billion (5.4 billion euros) in 2015. To learn more, please visit www.boschrexroth.com.
Having established a regional presence in 1906 in North America, the Bosch Group employs some 32,500 associates in more than 100 locations, as of December 31, 2016. According to preliminary figures, in 2016 Bosch generated consolidated sales of $13.7 billion in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. For more information, visit www.boschusa.com, www.bosch.com.mx and www.bosch.ca.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 390,000 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2016). According to preliminary figures, the company generated sales of 73.1 billion euros ($80.9 billion) in 2016. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected industry. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group's strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life, and to improve quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is "Invented for life." The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 450 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. Including sales and service partners, Bosch's global manufacturing, engineering, and sales network covers nearly every country in the world. The basis for the company's future growth is its innovative strength. At 120 locations across the globe, Bosch employs 59,000 associates in research and development.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bosch-rexroth-to-showcase-new-products-and-exciting-new-interactive-displays-at-conexpoifpe-in-las-vegas-300414126.html
SOURCE Bosch Rexroth