GOLDEN, Colo., March 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- No matter the needs or size of your family feast, the rotisserie cooking meal experts at Boston Market® are "hoppy" to help this spring with a delicious array of Easter dinner ideas for a hassle-free holiday spread.
For $109.99, a Heat & Serve Ham Dinner for 12 – including spiral-sliced or boneless ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, cinnamon apples, sweet potato casserole, fresh-baked cornbread and two apple pies – can be picked up in restaurant or delivered directly to your door through the Boston Market Home Delivery program.
"Easter and the arrival of spring are an ideal time for reflecting over a traditional holiday meal," stated Boston Market Vice President of Marketing, Tim Hartmann. "With multiple festive offers and ways to celebrate, consumers can find everything they need at Boston Market to serve a truly special and delicious Easter meal this year. After all, less cooking time means more family time."
The full menu of Boston Market Easter meals include:
- Heat & Serve: Chilled complete meals, entrees, sides or pies to feed four to twelve are fully cooked and can be ordered ahead of time for pick up at any Boston Market restaurant on March 29 and March 31 from 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. or Easter Sunday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Complete Easter Dinners or Essential Easter Dinners include ham, turkey or both starting at $69.99. Complete Easter Dinners feature everything needed for a complete feast, including entrees, sides, cornbread and dessert; Essential Easter Dinners include an entree, sides and cornbread.
- Home Delivery: Anyone in the continental United States can now order a chilled complete Boston Market meal and have it shipped directly to their door. Choose from six pre-cooked Easter feast options at BostonMarket.com and place your order before March 27. Each order will ship frozen and once fully thawed, be ready to heat and serve within two to three hours.
- A La Carte: Enjoy chilled, fully cooked main dishes, individual sides or desserts, which can be picked up at Boston Market locations nationwide between March 29 and April 1.
- Easter Meal: Join Boston Market March 30 – April 1 for a honey-glazed, hand-carved ham meal served with a choice of two sides, fresh-baked cornbread and a slice of apple pie for $12.99 while supplies last. The full menu will also be available.
- Catering: For as low as $10.49 per person, Boston Market can cater hot, Easter meals for pick up or delivery from March 12 through April 1. Perfect for groups of five to 5,000, the create your own Easter buffet option includes a choice of ham, rotisserie turkey and signature rotisserie chicken.
For additional information on Boston Market Easter meals, a la carte selections, or to find your nearest location please visit BostonMarket.com. Follow us @BostonMarket.
About Boston Market
At Boston Market, dinner is always ready. Headquartered in Golden, Colorado, Boston Market Corporation has given time back to busy families and individuals for more than 30 years with quality, home style meals at a convenient value in more than 450 U.S. locations. Known as the experts in rotisserie cooking, the company prepares fresh chicken and all natural turkey in signature rotisserie ovens and features an extensive selection of home style sides and made-from-scratch cornbread. As one of the country's largest providers of catering services, Boston Market offers convenient, same-day orders and delivery for corporate and personal events of all sizes. In January 2017, Boston Market officially launched its "Quality Guarantee," which acts as a continued commitment to all guests that Boston Market will serve all-natural and fresh, never frozen, gluten-free, whole chicken with no added hormones, steroids, antibiotics or MSG. For more information, visit the company's website at www.bostonmarket.com. For the latest news and deals, follow @bostonmarket on Twitter or join us on Facebook.
Seth Grugle, ICR
SOURCE Boston Market