ATLANTA, Sept. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bounce TV has posted its highest-rated and most-watched month in its short history, posting gains in key categories and targeted demographics in August, and marking consecutive months of significant growth.
Among the August performance highlights, Bounce TV:
- Surpassed TV One in Adults 18+ viewership.
- Topped AMC, Bravo, TruTV, TLC, Discovery and 80 other ad-supported cable networks in African American ratings and viewership with Adults 18-49 and 25-54.
- Racked up double-digit Total Day growth among all Adults (+17%) and across P18-49 (+12%) and P25-54 (+18%).
- Posted primetime (7P-11P) increases among all Adults (+9%) and across P18-49 (+3%) and P25-54 (7%) month-to-month.
"This is astonishing growth for a young network. Strong key demo delivery has resulted in a large scale of new advertisers embracing Bounce TV this upfront, and made it crystal clear that the network is now a major player in the space," commented Bounce TV Chief Operating Officer Jonathan Katz.
With its most recent launch in St. Louis on KSDK-TV and weeks shy of just its second birthday, Bounce TV is already seen in:
- 87 markets including all of the top African American television markets.
- 89% of African American television homes.
- 71% of the total television homes in the United States.
The network also recently announced a sweeping range of renewals and new launches by major station groups representing coverage in 40 markets.
Bounce TV targets African American adults with a programming mix of original series, theatrical motion pictures, live sports, documentaries, specials, game shows and inspirational faith-based programs. Since its launch, Bounce TV has seen overwhelming success, with accelerated growth and expansion among station groups, advertisers and viewers alike.
Contact: Jim Weiss 770-955-1300 JWeiss@Bouncetv.com
SOURCE Bounce TV