BOSTON, Sept. 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Bpm'online, a global business software company leading in the space of business process automation and CRM, today announced the release of the latest version of its intelligent platform that enables enterprises to create and automate business processes, and manage their relationships with customers and key stakeholders. bpm'online 7.13 adds value in key areas to make enterprises more effective in building, optimizing, and maintaining effective processes.
"At bpm'online we know you can't have excellent customer relationships without powerful business processes. This release builds on our industry-leading capabilities in business process automation and CRM, and represents our ongoing efforts to deliver immediate value for our customers' business practices," explained Katherine Kostereva, bpm'online CEO and Managing Partner. "By listening to our customers and focusing on providing solutions to core challenges organizations face, we enable enterprises to transform their business practices to integrate separate functions and more closely align with their customers' needs."
bpm'online 7.13 addresses five key operational areas – marketing, sales, service, operations, and citizen development.
Enhancements to accelerate marketing
Quickly and effectively plan and execute marketing strategies and campaigns. Enhancements include:
- New elements to launch campaigns by trigger events
- Upgraded campaign page layout
- Macros in the email subject for better email personalization
- Integration with WordPress landing pages
- Brand new Account Based Marketing (ABM) tools
Enhancements to accelerate sales
Leverage more effective sales processes and opportunity tracking with new features including:
- Extended predictive tools for opportunity scoring
- Enhanced eCommerce capabilities with smart eCommerce gateway
- Enhanced billing tools with Payment gateway
- FedEx integration for simplified delivery of goods sold
- Pre-set integration with Exact Online ERP
Enhancements to accelerate service
More closely align service processes with other aspects of business operations with new features including:
- Improved UI for case management
- Capability to create new cases from an existing case email thread
- Extended survey management capabilities
Enhancements to accelerate operations
Users and administrators will enjoy expanded toolset to accelerate day-to-day operations and boost productivity. Enhancements include:
- Improved project management capabilities
- Instant data indexing in global search
- Expanded text formatting for Notes and Emails
- Enhancements of deduplication and data import tools
- Simplified real-time contact and lead data synchronization with third-party systems
- Advanced GDPR toolset
Enhancements to accelerate citizen development
Citizen developers can more easily deliver new features based on the needs of the enterprise. Enhancements include:
- Creating custom machine learning models without coding
- New intelligent process management tools
- New capabilities to configure integrations
- PostgreSQL support
- Support for a fail-safe Redis server configuration
To learn more about bpm'online version 7.13 sign up for our free webinar on the latest version of bpm'online, taking place on September 27 at 2 pm EDT.
Bpm'online is a global business software company leading in the space of business process automation and CRM. The company has been highly recognized as a market leader by key industry analysts. Its intelligent platform accelerates sales, marketing, service and operations for thousands of customers and hundreds of partners worldwide.