SAN FRANCISCO, July 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Brand Innovators, a leading producer of conferences for the advertising and emerging technology industries, today announced its third annual list of "40 Under 40" brand marketers in the Western U.S.
The group will be honored during a VIP reception at Dirty Water, the new restaurant-brewery from Kristian Cosentino, on the evening of Monday, July 13, during Brand Innovators Brand Week San Francisco, July 13-17.
"These outstanding young marketing professionals are operating at extremely high levels of performance, ideating and leading some of the world's most compelling innovations in marketing, amidst the backdrop of an extremely complex consumer media environment," said Brandon Gutman, co-founder of Brand Innovators.
"We're thrilled to honor these talented marketing executives, whose work is among the most innovative in the world. Through them, we're getting a first look at how brand marketing is likely to be done for years to come," added Marc Sternberg, co-founder of Brand Innovators.
Winners were selected by the Brand Innovators editorial team based on their professional accomplishments, expertise in leveraging digital media and emerging advertising technology platforms and a drive to continually keep their respective brands on the cutting edge of innovation.
Following are the 2015 "40 Under 40" West, San Francisco Brand Marketers:
- Casey Acker Wolberg, VP, Social Media Marketing, Wells Fargo
- Gedioen Aloula, VP, Head of US Consumer Marketing, Visa
- Jennifer Bordner, Mobile Marketing Lead, CRM, Gap Inc
- Travis Brennion, Brand Manager, Milk-Bone, Big Heart Pet Brands
- Hamilton Brown, Sr. Brand Director and Managing Director - Taco Bell Foundation, Taco Bell
- Judy Chan, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Urban Airship
- Lindsay Chastain, Digital Marketing Director, Sephora
- Christine De Martini, Director, Global Media & Marketing, Electronic Arts (EA)
- Josh Ehren, Director of eCommerce - Digital Lab, VF Corporation
- Tighe Flatley, Digital Marketing Manager, Gap
- Kristen Gall, Sr. Director/GM, Global E-Commerce, LeapFrog
- Carlos Gil, Global Sr. Social Marketing Manager, LinkedIn
- Peter Giorgi, Global Head of Advertising and Content, Airbnb
- Nick Higgins, Glad Marketing Director, Procter & Gamble
- Justin Holmerud, Global Marketing Manager - Merchandising, Social Commerce & Personalization, Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- Dawn Horrell, Media Director, Piperlime & Athleta, Gap Inc
- Jennifer Hwang, Director, Online Marketing, Salesforce
- Megan Imbres, Director of Marketing, North America, Netflix
- Jennifer Kaplan, Brand Manager, Clif Bar and Company
- Scott Kegley, Director of Digital and Social Media, San Francisco 49ers
- Noelle Kim, Product Marketing Manager Google Glass, Google
- Susan Kim, VP, Global Strategic Marketing, Benefit Cosmetics
- PJ Lewis, Senior Director, Global Brand Marketing and Design, Mattel
- Justin Manfredi, Senior Director, Digital Marketing, Activision
- Shaunte Mears-Watkins, Director of Marketing - Laundry, The Clorox Company
- Shay Miles, Digital/Mobile Commerce & Marketing, The North Face
- Chris Murphy, Director, Brand Communications and Digital Marketing, Adidas
- Stephanie Naegeli, Digital Marketing Innovation Manager, Nestle
- Jina Osumi, Director, Brand Strategy & Marketing Activation, Del Monte Foods
- Alison Rezai, Vice President, Technology & Innovation Marketing, Visa
- Bradley Roslyn, Digital Marketing, GoPro
- Kristina Salcido, Shopper Marketing Manager, Starbucks
- Brenden Schaefer, Marketing Director, Emerging Brands, PepsiCo
- Denis Scott, Senior Director of Acquisition Marketing, OpenTable
- Pooja Singh, Senior Director, Digital - Customer Experience, Walmart.com
- Jesse Stollak, VP, Global Digital Brand and Innovation, Nike
- Amity Valentin, Group Marketing Manager, Quickbooks Desktop, Intuit
- Tom Valentin, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Digital Experience, AT&T
- Michelle Weiskittel, Manager, Digital Media Marketing, Safeway
- Rujul Zaparde, CEO, FlightCar
About Brand Innovators
Founded in 2011, Brand Innovators is the largest professional organization of brand marketers, with a community of over 7,000 marketing professionals from Fortune 500 and other leading brands, throughout the United States and the UK. The Brand Innovators Advisory Board includes some of the most innovative brand marketers and "change agents" in the marketing and media industries. The company will produce more than 100 events in 2015 in Atlanta, Austin, Bentonville, Boston, Cannes, Chicago, Cincinnati, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Irvine, Las Vegas, London, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Norwalk, Minneapolis, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington D.C., providing brand marketers with continuing digital education and intimate peer-to-peer networking opportunities. Events are underwritten by more than 100 "best-of-breed" growth stage and established digital media and advertising technology companies, from Bitly and Outbrain to AOL and Google. For more information, please visit www.brand-innovators.com.
SOURCE Brand Innovators