JACKSONVILLE, Fla., May 6, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- More consumers now have the opportunity to enjoy a better way to shop for insurance as eight people are on the path to the American dream of business ownership through the Independent Agent program.
"In January, we announced the Independent Agent program and are pleased to welcome our newest group of Independent Agents to Brightway," said Brightway President, Talman Howard. "The program gives experienced Agents the opportunity to begin selling in the Brightway system while qualifying for franchise ownership and no up-front costs or risks."
- Heather Hoffman opened Brightway, Heather Grace Agency in Centennial, Colorado. For information, visit BrightwayinsuranceHeatherGrace.com.
- Jetarika Pearson opened Brightway, The Jetarika Pearson Agency in Jersey City, New Jersey. For information, visit BrightwayPearson.com.
- Juanita Reddish opened Brightway, The Reddish Agency in Ellenwood, Georgia. For information, visit BrightwayReddish.com.
- Tamika Brown opened Brightway, The Dublin Agency in Dublin, Georgia. For information, visit BrightwayDublin.com.
- Alton Knapp opened Brightway, The Knapp Agency in Saratoga Springs, New York. For information, visit BrightwayKnapp.com.
- Melissa Holst opened Brightway, The Melissa Holst Agency in Lakewood, Colorado. For information, visit BrightwayMelissaHolst.com.
- Karen Spinelli opened Brightway, The Spinelli Agency in Phoenix, Arizona. For information, visit BrightwaySpinelli.com.
- Calvin Johnson opened Brightway, The Johnson Family Agency in College Park, Georgia. For information, visit BrightwayJohnsonFamily.com.
Brightway Independent Agents enjoy the same after-the-sale service as franchise owners as they qualify for a fully financed, lower-cost entry fee into the company's new franchise model in which a Brightway location can operate out of a professional office space.
About Brightway Insurance
Brightway Insurance is a national property/casualty insurance distribution company with more than $584 million in annualized written premium, making it one of the largest Personal Lines agencies in the U.S.
Brightway's focus is on producing Win, Win, Win outcomes for consumers by offering customized insurance solutions and for people wishing to sell insurance by providing business opportunities that span from single Agent to multi-unit enterprises. Regardless of the path taken, Brightway provides the support necessary to consistently outsell other insurance agents.
Brightway got its start in 2008 and has since grown to more than 800 people in 182 offices across 21 states serving customers in all 50 states.
SOURCE Brightway Insurance