JACKSONVILLE, Fla., May 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- More consumers now have the opportunity to enjoy a better way to shop for insurance as Brightway Insurance continues to expand across the country, opening new stores in Florida, Indiana, South Carolina and Tennessee on Monday, May 21.
"We're pleased to welcome our newest Franchise Owners and their teams to the Brightway Family," said Brightway President, Talman Howard. "We offer a turnkey business solution that helps franchise owners realize their dream of business ownership with the support of a national brand."
- Angie Whitlock will open Brightway, The Angie Whitlock Agency in Lafayette, Ind. For information, visit BrightwayWhitlock.com.
- Stephen Aldridge and Robert Osteen will open Brightway, The Osteen & Aldridge Agency in Fort Mill, S.C. For information, visit BrightwayOsteenAldridge.com.
- Jason and Erica Grubbs will open Brightway, The Torres-Grubbs Agency in New Port Richey, Fla. For information, visit BrightwayTorresGrubbs.com.
- Timothy Walters will open Brightway, The Walters Agency in Morristown, Tenn. For information, visit BrightwayWalters.com.
- Kim Shumaker will be the Principal Agent opening Brightway, The Sunnyside Agency in Elgin, S.C. For information, visit BrightwaySunnyside.com.
Brightway Agency Owners enjoy comprehensive business support including customer service, carrier relationships, marketing, accounting and technology. As a result, Brightway agencies consistently outsell other insurance agencies three-to-one.*
Brightway franchisees make more than three times the income of individuals who are self-employed in other businesses. For top performers, the gap is six-fold. What's more, having an insurance background is not a prerequisite to becoming a Franchise Owner with Brightway. In fact, 40 percent of the above-average performing Brightway Franchise Owners did not have prior insurance experience.
Entrepreneurs who wish to learn more about business opportunities with Brightway should visit BrightwayDifference.com.
About Brightway Insurance
Brightway Insurance is a national property/casualty insurance retailer selling through a network of franchised independent stores throughout the country. With more than $521 million in annualized written premium, the company is one of the largest personal lines agencies in the United States.
Brightway began franchising operations in 2008 and has since grown to more than 800 people in 19 states serving customers in all 50 states. Forbes has recognized the company as America's No. 1 Franchise to Buy. Additionally, the company was named a top franchise three years in a row by Entrepreneur magazine and one of the fastest-growing private companies in America nine consecutive years by Inc. 5000. People wishing to learn more about franchise ownership with Brightway may visit BrightwayDifference.com and find us on LinkedIn. Consumers seeking a better insurance buying experience may visit Brightway.com and find us on Facebook.
SOURCE Brightway Insurance