DURHAM, N.C., May 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Bronto Software, the leader in commerce marketing automation and a NetSuite (NYSE: N) company, today announced its Magento 2 Connector has been verified after passing Magento's Extension Quality Program, confirming that Bronto's extension meets Magento's high standards for coding, performance and scalability.
"As one of the leading cloud marketing automation solutions for merchants using Magento, Bronto has demonstrated its commitment to supporting Magento solutions and was an integral part of the Magento beta extension team," said Mark Lenhard, senior vice president of strategy and growth at Magento. "We were thrilled at the quality of Bronto's Magento 2 Connector, and pleased it passed the Magento Extension Quality Program. The connector's enhanced functionality will allow joint customers to improve commerce efforts to drive value, revenue and growth."
The Magento 2 Connector enables users to import past-purchase information, including full order history and product details, from the Magento platform into the Bronto Marketing Platform (BMP). Commerce marketers can set this up within Bronto without IT resources. This fuels the creation of ultra-targeted and personalized email and cross-channel, revenue-generating, marketing campaigns.
In addition, Bronto's award-winning implementation services team can simplify the integration process for customers by handling everything, including set-up, staging, training, production and closeout. Its support team provides the same superior customer experience as serviced for the BMP.
The Magento 2 Connector is now available through the Bronto AppCenter, giving marketers access to the tools and functionality to create relevant and personalized email campaigns with new features, including:
- Order Import with Conversion Tracking – Import past-purchase information from Magento, including full order history and product details to create more targeted and personalized campaigns.
- Coupon Manager – Easily integrate with Bronto's Coupon Manager app to distribute unique coupon codes and track redemption metrics.
- Pop-Up Manager – Instantly integrate with Bronto's Pop-Up Manager app to manage multiple versions of pop-up sign-ups, perform A/B testing and create the exact look and feel desired with a visual editor.
- Cart Recovery – Target cart abandoners with timely, customized messages through a seamless integration with Bronto's Cart Recovery app.
- App Interface – Easily configure the Magento 2 Connector from within the Bronto Marketing Platform. No need to toggle back and forth between Bronto and Magento.
"Bronto's launch of the Magento 2 Connector is a significant milestone to delivering value based on our strong industry partnerships," said Chris Geiss, director of commerce apps at Bronto Software. "As part of the Magento extension beta team, we provide our joint customers with functionality to do more with available customer data, and leverage information from both platforms to deliver the personalized messages that customers want and have come to expect."
About Bronto Software
Bronto Software, a NetSuite (NYSE: N) company, provides a cloud-based commerce marketing automation platform to mid-market and enterprise organizations worldwide. Bronto is the number one ranked email marketing provider to the Internet Retailer Top 1000, with a client roster of leading brands, including Vince Camuto, Lucky Brand, Theory, Björn Borg, Ashley Homestore and Christopher & Banks. The Bronto Marketing Platform is deeply integrated with commerce platforms, such as NetSuite, Magento, Demandware and Kibo. The company is headquartered in Durham, NC, with additional offices in London, Sydney, New York and Los Angeles. For more information, visit bronto.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bronto-releases-verified-magento-2-connector-300260164.html
SOURCE Bronto Software