DURHAM, N.C., July 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Bronto Software, the leader in commerce marketing automation and a NetSuite (NYSE: N) company, today announced the launch of its 2015 Holiday Resource Center, designed specifically to help retailers optimize marketing strategies to maximize their sales during the most important selling season of the year.
With a multitude of practical, tactical and inspirational resources, Bronto's Holiday Resource Center offers retailers a vast selection of advanced critical planning tools, including a month-by-month planning guide, downloadable workbooks, marketing tips and recommendations, as well as examples of successful and unsuccessful holiday-centric campaigns. It's a valuable collection of useful documentation and recommendations that can help retailers prepare for the holidays. The full Holiday Resource Center is available at bronto.com/holidays.
"Bronto's Holiday Resource Center really helped jump-start our 2014 holiday e-commerce planning by providing a perfect combination of inspiration and practical tips," said Courtney Lear, director of digital marketing and e-commerce at Unique Vintage. "It was a great starting point for our marketing team in gathering ideas and developing creative and effective holiday marketing campaigns."
Bronto's 2015 Holiday Resource Center includes:
- The Top 12 Marketing Tips for the Holidays – A whitepaper that provides proven insights for optimizing holiday marketing performance, along with examples from top retailers illustrating best and worst practices.
- The Month-by-Month 2015 Holiday Planning Guide – A step-by-step guide to the weeks and months leading up to the busiest time of year that helps marketers stay on track with their planning goals. Downloadable templates can help marketers get started with tactical campaign activities.
- Holiday Season Calendar – A printable and sharable one-page calendar to keep key holiday dates and shipping deadlines top of mind.
- Holiday Email Marketing Lookbook Series – The third annual, four-part lookbook series illustrates best and worst practices, including Black Friday and Cyber Monday campaigns, to educate retailers on how to develop their own creative marketing programs and promotions.
In addition, this comprehensive 2015 Holiday Resource Center provides guidance on:
- Maximizing engagement with a holiday-centric email navigation.
- Creating remailing strategies that won't overwhelm shoppers.
- Timing a countdown promotion.
- Reaching the mobile holiday shopper.
"Getting an early start on holiday planning can often make or break yearly financial performance for retailers, which is why we've designed the Bronto Holiday Resource Center in an innovative way to help commerce marketers jump-start holiday planning," said Jim Davidson, head of research for Bronto Software. "At the same time, we aim to arm retailers with the essential knowledge they need to enhance marketing performance and drive holiday sales."
More insights, advice and examples can be found for free in Bronto's 2015 Holiday Resource Center.
About Bronto Software
Bronto Software, a NetSuite (NYSE: N) company, provides a cloud-based commerce marketing automation platform to mid-market and enterprise organizations worldwide. Bronto is the number one ranked email marketing provider to the Internet Retailer Top 1000, with a client roster of leading brands, including Armani Exchange, Timex, Samsonite, Theory and Vince Camuto. The Bronto Marketing Platform is deeply integrated with commerce platforms, such as NetSuite, Magento, Demandware and Marketlive. The company is headquartered in Durham, NC, with additional offices in London, Sydney, New York and Los Angeles. For more information, visit bronto.com.
SOURCE Bronto Software