MERRIMACK, N.H., June 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Brookstone, the multichannel specialty retailer and product development company, today introduced the Brookstone Virtual Keyboard, a full QWERTY laser keyboard for easier typing on smartphones and tablets.
Small enough to fit on a keychain, the Brookstone Virtual Keyboard connects to your phone or tablet via Bluetooth and projects a laser keyboard onto any flat surface. CTX patented laser technology and built-in laser optics make composing emails and blog posts on a smartphone or tablet simple and fast.
The keyboard of the future is everywhere
The Brookstone Virtual Keyboard features a rechargeable lithium-ion battery for more than two hours of continuous typing on the go:
- Business Travel: Compose emails and edit documents on the plane without paying for an extra carry on for your laptop.
- Home: Turn the kitchen table into a virtual home office during the day without bulky laptops and cords to clean up before dinner.
"Our commitment to designing innovative and unique technology products that enrich our lives has never been more apparent than with the Brookstone Virtual Keyboard," said Steve Schwartz, Vice President of Merchandising & Product Development for Brookstone. "Not only is this keyboard remarkable for its compact design, it's a great combination of Bluetooth and laser technology that's fun, easy and convenient to use."
Brookstone Virtual Keyboard features:
- 72 key, full-size QWERTY keyboard
- Lithium-ion battery with more than two hours of battery life via rechargeable micro USB
- Works with most Bluetooth devices including smartphones, tablets, computers and more
The Brookstone Virtual Keyboard will be available in Brookstone stores and online in August, 2012 for $99.99.
Brookstone is a multichannel lifestyle specialty retailer and product development company. Brookstone operates 300 stores nationwide and in Puerto Rico. Typically located in high-traffic regional shopping malls and airports, the stores feature unique and innovative consumer products. Brookstone also operates an e-commerce business that includes the Brookstone catalog and Brookstone.com. Fans of Brookstone are encouraged to Like Brookstone on Facebook, follow on Twitter or pin on Pinterest.