NEW YORK, July 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The Bud Light Party is hitting the campaign trail and reaching its supporters this summer through a 13-city tour, featuring some of the country's hottest musical talent, friends and ice cold Bud Lights. Furthering the campaign conversation to unite our great nation over some refreshing beers, super delegates of the Bud Light Party campaign will be headlining our conventions with amazing performances, including Ludacris, Big Sean, Flo Rida, Jason Derulo, Lil Wayne, 2 Chainz, Dillon Francis, Justin Moore, Young The Giant and other surprise guests.
"The Bud Light Party stands for uniting all people and nothing does that better than a summer full of fun, good music and Bud Light. We're thrilled to take the excitement on the road with our Bud Light Party Conventions announcing a unique lineup that is sure to make this campaign trail the highlight of the summer," said Alex Lambrecht, Vice President, Bud Light.
Bud Light Party Conventions will include interactive onsite experiences and one of kind performances. Starting in Phoenix, AZ on August 5th, conventions will appear on the following dates along with participating artists listed below:
- August 5 – Phoenix, AZ – Flo Rida and The White Panda
- August 6 – Los Angeles, CA – Ludacris and special guest
- August 7 – Fresno, CA – El Komander
- August 10 – Denver, CO – Young the Giant and The Strumbellas
- August 11 – Dallas, TX – Jason Derulo and Brett Eldredge
- August 12 – San Antonio, TX – Dillon Francis and Wale
- August 13 – Houston, TX – Lil Wayne and Chino Y Nacho
- August 18 – St. Louis, MO – Dashboard Confessional and special guest
- August 19 – Atlanta, GA – Artist to be revealed on 7/16
- August 20 – Tampa, FL – Nelly and Kongos
- August 25 – Chicago, IL – Justin Moore and Lil Jon
- August 26 – Boston, MA – 2 Chainz and T-Pain
- August 27 – New York City, NY – Big Sean featuring special guests
For more than 160 years, Anheuser-Busch and its world-class brewmasters have carried on a legacy of brewing America's most-popular beers. Starting with the finest ingredients sourced from Anheuser-Busch's family of growers, every batch is crafted using the same exacting standards and time-honored traditions passed down through generations of proud Anheuser-Busch brewmasters and employees. Best known for its fine American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, the company's beers lead numerous beer segments. Budweiser and Bud Light Lime Lime-A-Rita were named Brands of the Year for the Beer and the Spirits, Malt Beverages and Wine categories, respectively, by Ace Metrix® in 2014. Anheuser-Busch is the U.S. arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev and operates 17 local breweries, 21 distributorships and 23 agricultural and packaging facilities across the United States. The company committed to investing more than $1.5 billion in its U.S. brewing, agriculture, packaging and distributing operations by 2018. Its flagship brewery remains in St. Louis, Mo., and is among the global company's largest and most technologically-capable breweries. Visitor and special beermaster tours are available at its St. Louis and five other Anheuser-Busch breweries. For more information, visit www.anheuser-busch.com.
SOURCE Bud Light