PORTLAND, Ore., Nov. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Business Valuation Resources (BVR) announces the new Digital Library subscription. It offers full online access from any computer or mobile device to a library of 55+ titles focused on industry valuation techniques, methodology, and more.
BVR's publications are written and edited by renowned experts and deliver the most up-to-date thought-leadership in the business valuation profession. In addition to immediate online access and advanced search capability, Digital Library subscribers get access to all new titles BVR releases within their subscription period. It's a significant savings off the retail price of publications.
"BVR is thrilled to offer this innovative new product to those who need business valuation information at their fingertips," said Sarah Andersen, publisher at Business Valuation Resources. "The Digital Library contains the largest wealth of information about business valuation techniques and methodology as well as BV-related legal and industry resources in a single location."
The Digital Library includes these popular titles, plus many more…
- Valuation Cases from the Delaware Court of Chancery Show How to Excel
- Valuing Companies with Real Estate: Appraisal Experts Untangle the Issues
- Intellectual Property Valuation Case Law Compendium, Second Edition
- Daubert Challenges: The Courts Raise the Bar
- Painting Companies: What's Your Business Worth?
- Business Valuation Update Yearbook 2014
- BVR Legal and Court Case Yearbook 2014
- BVR's Business Valuation in Divorce Case Law Compendium, Second Edition
- The Comprehensive Guide to Lost Profits and Other Commercial Damages, Third Edition
Digital Library subscriptions are now available for single subscribers as well as firm-wide subscriptions. For more information, please contact Sarah Andersen at (971) 200-4853 or [email protected].
About Business Valuation Resources, LLC (BVR)
Every top business valuation firm depends on BVR for authoritative market data, continuing professional education, and expert opinion. Our customers include business appraisers, certified public accountants, merger and acquisition professionals, business brokers, lawyers and judges, private equity and venture capitalists, owners, CFOs, and many others.
Sarah Andersen, Publisher
Business Valuation Resources, LLC
1000 SW Broadway, Suite 1200
Portland, OR 97205
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Business Valuation Resources