PUNE, India, Dec. 9, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The latest business intelligence report Published by Data Bridge Market Research with titled "Call Center Platforms Market". This PDF report provides an in-depth study of Call Center Platforms market using Porter's Five Forces Analysis and SWOT Analysis I.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities, and Threat for the organization. The Call Center Platforms Market report also provides a deep insight into the activities of key players such as Cisco, IBM, Oracle, SAP, Nuance Communications, Amazon Web Service, Avaamo, Talkdesk, Creative Virtual, Aspect Software, and others. This comprehensive report gives better market perspective in terms of future events, sales strategies, Investments, business marketing strategy, future products, new geographical markets, customer actions or behaviours with the help of 100+ market data Tables, Pie Charts, Graphs & Figures spread through Pages for easy understanding.
Global Call Center Platforms Market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 15.2% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 63,632.69 million by 2027 from USD 20,643.63 million in 2019. Rising adoption of IOT among the enterprise is expected to drive market of call center platforms.
Get Exclusive Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts [email protected] https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-call-center-platforms-market
Major Industry Competitors: Call Center Platforms Market
Cisco, IBM, Oracle, SAP, Nuance Communications, Amazon Web Service, Avaamo, Talkdesk, Creative Virtual, Aspect Software, VICIhost, Dixa, DIALPAD, INC, Aavaz, Five9, Avaya, NICE inContact, Zendesk, Genesys, Mitel Networks Corp, 8x8. among other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Growing adoption of connected devices trend among the enterprise is one of the prominent factors that drive the growth of the call center platforms market. For instance, it has been witnessed that there will be around 400 million IoT devices at the end of 2016 and that projected to reach 1.5 billion in 2022, or around 70 percent of the wide-area category. Thus, growing adoption connected devices provide benefit to call center agents in terms of helping customers with as many possible devices which allow the company to sustain their customer for longer period of time.
Thinking One Step Ahead
In today's competitive world you need to think one-step ahead to chase your competitors, our research offers reviews about key players, major collaborations, merger & acquisitions along with trending innovation and business policies to present better insights to drive the business into right direction
The 2019 Annual Call Center Platforms Market offers:
- 100+ charts exploring and analyzing the Call Center Platforms market from critical angles including retail forecasts, consumer demand, production and more
- 10+ profiles of top Call Center Platforms producing states, with highlights of market conditions and retail trends
- Regulatory outlook, best practices, and future considerations for manufacturers and industry players seeking to meet consumer demand
- Benchmark wholesale prices, market position, plus prices for raw materials involved in Call Center Platforms type
Key Segmentation: Call Center Platforms Market
Offering (Software and Service), Platform (Outbound Dialer, Inbound Voice, Web Chat, Omni channel Agent, Social Media, Email, Messaging, and Others), Organization Size (Large Organization and Small & Medium Organization), Deployment Model (On-Premise, Hybrid and Cloud), Industry (IT and Telecommunication, Banking, Financial Service and Insurance, Retail, Healthcare, Government, Travel & Hospitality, Transport & Logistics, Media & Entertainment, Education, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities, and Others)
Market Scope and Market Size
- Global Call Center Platforms Market is segmented on the basis offering, platform, organization size, deployment model and industry. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- Based on offering, the market is segmented into software and service. The growing automation in the various vertical has increase the demand of software solution to manage the customer base.
- Based on platform, the market is segmented into outbound dialer, inbound voice, web chat, omni-channel agent, social media, email, messaging and others. Outbound dialer accounted largest market share in the market. The growing telemarketing among the business for increasing sales of the business has increase the demand of outbound dialer.
Call Center Platforms Market Country Level Analysis
Global Call Center Platforms Market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, by offering, organization size, deployment model, industry and platform as referenced above.
The region covered in the call center platforms market report are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America.
Key Developments in the Market:
In September 2019, Cisco organized its 10th Annual Cisco Contact Center Summit. In its 10th Annual Cisco Contact Center Summit the company discussed about AI acquisitions with Accompany, Voicea, CloudCherry that helps to improve contact centers. This will help the company in expanding its business though new segments.
In March 2019, NICE inContact, won the best Contact Center Infrastructure from CRM Service Leaders Awards. This award was won by the company for 2 consecutive years. This award has resulted in gaining company's recognition and goodwill in the market.
Some extract from Table of Contents
- Overview of Global Call Center Platforms Market
- Call Center Platforms Size (Sales Volume) Comparison by Type
- Call Center Platforms Size (Consumption) and Market Share Comparison by Application
- Call Center Platforms Size (Value) Comparison by Region
- Call Center Platforms Sales, Revenue and Growth Rate
- Call Center Platforms Competitive Situation and Trends
- Strategic proposal for estimating availability of core business segments
- Players/Suppliers, Sales Area
- Analyze competitors, including all important parameters of Call Center Platforms
- Global Call Center Platforms Manufacturing Cost Analysis
- The most recent innovative headway and supply chain pattern mapping
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe, MEA or Asia Pacific.
Table of Contents Is Available [email protected] https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-call-center-platforms-market
Why Is Data Triangulation Important In Qualitative Research?
This involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. Triangulation is one method used while reviewing, synthesizing and interpreting field data. Data triangulation has been advocated as a methodological technique not only to enhance the validity of the research findings but also to achieve 'completeness' and 'confirmation' of data using multiple methods
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client-satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers,
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India.
Hong Kong: +852-8192-7475
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Data Bridge Market Research