MCLEAN, Va., April 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Dr. Robert R. Carkhuff, best known for the Sciences of Possibilities and The Art of Helping (HRD Press, 1972–present) which has sold more than a million copies worldwide, has launched the Carkhuff Generativity Library. Carkhuff is the author of over 200 works and over 25,000 holdings in libraries across the world (according to World Cat Identities, ), is internationally recognized as "The Father of Generativity."
Geopolitically, over the past two decades, Carkhuff has promoted his "Generativity Stimulus Package," a tome as the alternative to the "Financial Stimulus Packages" which in the end failed disastrously.
Carkhuff cites as evidence his own work directing "The Springfield, Massachusetts Miracle" economically of the 1960s and 1970s, in which the generativity design brought 35 years of prosperity with systematic intervention in homes, schools, colleges, public sector, and private sector. Sponsored and funded by life insurance companies Massachusetts Mutual (J. Martin, CEO) and Monarch Life (B. Jones, CEO), and co-directed by Andrew H. Griffin, R. C. Sprinthall, and American International College (A.I.C.), the Community Capital Development Program generated extraordinary productivity benefits for both corporations and the minority communities as well as A.I.C.
In extension to "The Massachusetts Miracle," Carkhuff also cites the M.I.T. BankBoston demonstrations, where 4,000 graduates of M.I.T. formed entrepreneurial companies supported by BankBoston financial loans and generated nearly $250 billion annually in the 1980s and 1990s.
Carkhuff's recommendations for "The Generativity Stimulus Package" are threefold:
- Generative entrepreneurs that have already accounted for 50% of national GDP under conditions of Free Markets and Free Enterprise (1980–2000).
- Substantive sciences and their systematic technologies which drive the educational and training systems accounting for 50% of entrepreneurial generativity (1980–2000).
- Community banks,which provide finances and empowering services, accounting for 15% to 20% of entrepreneurial success (1980–2000).
The sources of these three generativity functions may be shared by "Entrepreneurial Capitalism" and "Entrepreneurial Statism" (Carkhuff, Saving America, 2010).
Interdisciplinary in nature, the Carkhuff Generativity Library dedicates its volumes to rehabilitating a civilization that is "deteriorating in every way."
Carkhuff, himself among the most-referenced psychologists in history, has generated two universal world-wide movements in his lifetime:
- "The Human Relations Movement" (Helping and Human Relations, Volumes I–II, 1969).
- "The Human Generativity Movement" (around which the library is organized):
- The Human Sciences,Volumes I–IV,2013
- Human Generativity, I–IV,2014
- Information Generativity,I–IV,2015.
Most recently, Carkhuff also unveiled "GenCube," the generativity cubing science behind all his work and all things that generate. Along with the Carkhuff Generativity Library, it is a culmination of all of his work to date.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/carkhuff-launches-generativity-library-and-gencubecom-300254247.html
SOURCE Carkhuff Generativity Library