DFW AIRPORT, Texas, Dec. 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Fort Worth, Texas-based retail development company, CBI Retail Ventures (CBI), unveiled its largest airport project to-date: the 19,000-square-foot, two-level TRG Duty Free store inside Dallas Fort Worth International Airport's (DFW) Terminal D. This project represents the single largest and most technologically advanced duty-free store in the Western Hemisphere.
TRG Duty Free opened its flagship store on Wednesday, December 20, with a celebratory event featuring tours and appearances from DFW's senior leadership team -- including CEO Sean Donohue, EVP Ken Buchanan, VP Zenola Campbell, and AVP Michael Baldwin; as well as CBI Retail Ventures' CEO Steve Flory, and world-renowned sculptor James Surls.
The new state-of-the-art facility offers travelers an unparalleled experiential shopping environment that masterfully integrates world-class retail, exclusive high-end local brands, VIP concierge services, innovative technology, and world-renowned art all in one location. Specifics include:
- Two executive mezzanine lounges
- $2MM in dynamic digital displays
- 51 iPads and multiple work stations
- Monumental sculptures by artist James Surls
- Multiple tasting bars
- VIP concierge services
- Luxury brands, including Estee Lauder, La Mer, Dior, Armani, Lancôme, Prada, Hermes, Ralph Lauren, Carolina Herrera, Paco Robanne, Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Bvlgari, IWC, Tom Ford, Marc Jacobs, Armani, YSL, Chanel, Burberry, D&G, Omega, Tom Ford, Calvin Klein, and Hugo Boss
- Iconic local brands, such as TX Whiskey, Bohlin, and Askinosie Chocolate
- An immersive promotional pod filled with floor-to-ceiling digital monitors
"We are proud to have developed this remarkable customer-oriented shopping environment that provides a first-of-its-kind immersive store experience at DFW Airport," said Steve Flory, CEO at CBI Retail Ventures. "The end result reflects the convergence of entertainment and retail, as well as the merger of digital and physical experiences. This endeavor marks the pinnacle of DFW Airport's leadership as a world-class global superhub. It blends international couture with the spirit and beauty of modern Texas."
ABOUT CBI RETAIL VENTURES
CBI is locally operated by the father-daughter duo of Steve Flory and Melissa Flory Mathis. Armed with four decades of retail experience, CBI is renowned for creating and transforming traditional retail into full customer-centric shopping experiences. For more information, call 817-270-5700 or visit CBI Retail Ventures:
- Online at www.CBIRetailVentures.com
- On Facebook at www.Facebook.com/CBIRetailVentures
- On Instagram at www.Instagram.com/CBIRetailVentures
- On LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/cbi-retail-ventures
Claire Bloxom Armstrong; 817-546-8322
SOURCE CBI Retail Ventures