SHANGHAI, July 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The 16th Shanghai International Children Baby and Maternity Products Industry Expo (CBME China 2016) will welcome 2,366 local and international suppliers representing 3,673 brands to showcase their latest products on July 20-22, 2016 at the new venue - National Exhibition and Convention Center (NECC) in Hongqiao, Shanghai.
The event will now occupy 223,305sqm of exhibition space covering maternity and baby care products, baby carriages, car seats and furniture, children, baby and teenager clothing, footwear and accessories, food and health care products, maternity clothing, underwear and accessories, and toys, educational products and souvenirs.
"Tens of thousands of buyers make CBME China a regular stop on their sourcing calendar as they recognize the purchase efficiency gained by meeting qualified suppliers with quality products that is available at CBME China. More and more suppliers also launch their latest products at CBME China. This is where they can find the latest trends affecting the industry," said Athena Gong, General Manager, CBME China.
"More and more international brands will debut at CBME China 2016. This year we have pavilions from Australia, Canada, France, Hong Kong, Korea, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States and more. They are using CBME China as the gateway to China's child, baby and maternity products market. This year, we see the debut of the France pavilion and the Taiwan Toy Pavilion at CBME China 2016. International pavilions have seen a 20% increase in brands and around 18% increase in exhibition space with 337 suppliers and 484 international brands," said Ms. Gong.
CBME China recognizes design excellence, product safety and creativity in the child, baby and maternity products industry with the following initiatives:
- CBME China 2016 launches an expanded and enhanced Licensing Zone. CBME China 2016 Licensing Zone helps global leading licensors find licensees for merchandise covering 0-16 age group in China. The fair will be held independently in 2017.
- Co-located with CBME China, Cool Kids Fashion Shanghai 2016 will feature 70+ renowned brands from 18 countries. Other highlights of Cool Kids Fashion Shanghai 2016 include Kids Fashion Shows, Trend Forums, Kids Fashion Shows, Kids Fashion Museum and Private Networking Events.
- CBME AWARDS brings renowned experts, industry leaders and media together. CBME AWARDS Gallery will feature the nominees for Top Retailer Awards, Top Brand Awards, Innovative Products Awards, Consumer Awards and more. CBME Innovative Product Awards continues the tradition by providing a platform for inspiring innovative products meeting the highest industry standards.
- CBME Product Design Contest: opens to all child, baby and maternity product designers who have original designs not yet in production.
- Kids Design Contest Awards/Gallery: Launched in February 2016, the Cool Kids Fashion's Kids Fashion Design Contest received 1,035 entries from worldwide aspiring designers. 20 designers have been short-listed. Their collections are on display and are featured in the Kids Fashion Show. Final judging will happen on 21 July.
- CBME China's Private Buyer Meetings aims to help buyers meet one-on-one with top suppliers to specify their sourcing requirements, product specification and close deals. Also, for the first time, CBME China 2016 will hold Private Buyer Meetings with Licensors and Private Buyer Meetings with Taiwan Toy Association and more.
China Charity Program 2016 supports the underprivileged children in China. Forty-five companies have donated products in order to be sold at CBME China Charity Program Sales Counters. Visitors can purchase baby products at a discount and help support the charity at the same time.
Theme with "Focus on the Present; Lead the Future," CBME China 2016 will be held at NECC, Shanghai from July 20 to 22. CBME China is a professional industry exhibition that upholds the highest quality standards. It only features certified products and also adheres to intellectual property guidelines and laws. For more information on the event, highlights and exhibitor profiles, visit www.cbmexpo.com/en.
For press enquiries, please contact:
Louise Kathryn Yu
Tel: (+852) 2585 6101
About CBME China www.cbmexpo.com/en
Held annually in Shanghai, CBME China is the world's largest sourcing event for baby, child and maternity products. This is the perfect venue for you to meet buyers, manufacturers, distributors and suppliers in the industry.
SOURCE UBM China