NEW YORK, June 2 /PRNewswire/ --
For more information, please go to: http://johnniewalker.presslift.com/fathersday
Put down the ties and the "#1 Dad" golf ball sets. In celebration of the 100th anniversary of Father's Day, Johnnie Walker®, the leading Scotch whisky brand in the world, offers sons, daughters and wives its expert advice on choosing the perfect gift to make Dad proud. With an unparalleled selection of award-winning whiskies, there is a Johnnie Walker blend for every Dad.
For a unique look into Johnnie Walker's pioneering achievements in quality and authenticity, making it an exceptional gift choice for Father's Day, the House of Walker invites you to watch "The Man Who Walked Around the World."
To help you choose the right Johnnie Walker® suited to your Dad's individual tastes, Wilson offers these tips:
- If big whisky flavors are his favorite try Johnnie Walker® Black Label®. Two hundred years in the making, it is the signature blend from the House of Walker. Its flavor is as unrivaled as Dad's advice. SRP: $34 (750ml)
- For the Dad who loves to travel, a bottle of Johnnie Walker® Green Label® will complement his appetite for adventure. With its unique blend of malt whiskies, Green Label combines the very best in the regional styles of Scotch. Each sip is a rich tour of Scotland without a passport. SRP: $60 (750ml)
- If your Dad enjoys bold flavors and likes to shake thinks up behind the bar try Johnnie Walker® Red Label®. Its vibrant taste is wonderful on its own, but also adds character to a variety of cocktails. SRP: $23 (750ml)
- For the epicurean Dad who has an appetite for exploring new tastes, Johnnie Walker® Gold Label® makes the perfect gift. Smooth, creamy and sweet, try serving it ice-cold as it releases luscious, palate-warming flavors. SRP: $85 (750ml)
- To honor the Dad who appreciates rarity and expects nothing but the best, Johnnie Walker® Blue Label® is an extraordinary gift. To make it even more rare, personalization is available nationally for bottles of Blue Label with its complimentary engraving service SRP: $220 (750ml)
- All Dads will appreciate the gift of your safety, so Johnnie Walker reminds you to please drink responsibly this Father's Day.
"Finding the right gift for any Dad is as simple as understanding his tastes. As a Master of Whisky, I host whisky tastings across the country. My expertise is in finding which blends in our award-winning portfolio my guests will enjoy the most." – Johnnie Walker Master of Whisky, Stephen Wilson
ABOUT Johnnie Walker®:
Johnnie Walker® is the world's leading Scotch whisky brand. Its portfolio features five award-winning whiskies — Red Label®, Black Label®, Green Label®, Gold Label®, and Blue Label® — imported and distributed in the United States by Diageo North America. At the 2007 San Francisco World Spirits Competition, The Johnnie Walker Blue Label Anniversary Pack, created to honor the 200th birthday of founder and original blender John Walker, was named "Best Blended Scotch," and Green Label was named "Best Blended Malt Scotch."
More than 4 bottles of Johnnie Walker are consumed every second, and more than 120 million bottles are sold every year in more than 200 countries. The product line covers a broad range of occasions for the whisky drinker from every day to special moments. The five premium brands represent a range of prices and tastes that share a remarkable 180-year history and a commitment to quality. Additional information about Johnnie Walker may be found at http://www.johnniewalker.com.
Diageo (Dee-AH-Gee-O) is the world's leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of beverage alcohol brands across spirits, wines and beer categories. These brands include Johnnie Walker, Guinness, Smirnoff, J&B, Baileys, Cuervo, Tanqueray, Captain Morgan, Crown Royal, Beaulieu Vineyard and Sterling Vineyards wines.
Diageo is a global company, trading in more than 180 countries around the world. The company is listed on both the New York Stock Exchange (DEO) and the London Stock Exchange (DGE).
For more information about Diageo, its people, brands, and performance, visit us at Diageo.com. For our global resource that promotes responsible drinking through the sharing of best practice tools, information and initiatives, visit DRINKiQ.com.
Celebrating life, every day, everywhere.