CHICAGO and NAPA, Calif., May 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Cellar Angels (www.cellarangels.com), the nation's premier socially-conscious marketer of exclusive, limited-production artisan wines, announces an unprecedented partnership with Seven Stones Winery in Napa and its award-winning Cabernet Sauvignon.
Beginning May 19, 2015, Cellar Angels members will garner access to the sought-after Seven Stones Cabernet vintage allocation. The Cellar Angels collaboration marks the first time Seven Stones has provided access to its wines outside of its private membership list.
"This opportunity for wine connoisseurs to access prestigious, small-production vintages such as Seven Stones Cabernet Sauvignon is highly unusual," says Cellar Angels CEO Martin Cody. "We are honored to partner with a winery of this caliber and provide our members with exclusive access and incentives beyond our appealing philanthropic mission."
This select, limited-time offering will feature further benefits for Cellar Angels' members:
- Renowned Seven Stones winemaker, Aaron Pott, will autograph the bottles from each six bottle wine purchase; and
- Each purchaser will receive immediate placement on the Seven Stones Allocation List, bypassing the lengthy waiting list; and
- For each case purchase (12 bottles) Cellar Angels will gift to the purchaser four BV7 handmade, mouth-blown crystal glasses from renowned Italian stemware manufacturer Bottega del Vino
These incentives are in addition to the privileges already enjoyed by Cellar Angels members, including:
- Elite access to non-distributed Napa and Sonoma wines
- Special members-only pricing
- With every wine purchase, members select a charity to which Cellar Angels donates 10% of the transaction's proceeds
- Custom video interviews with winemakers
- Interactive Skype tastings, VIP winery tastings and VIP Angel Bonus offers
- Flat $10/case direct ground shipping from the winery to the member's door
- Concierge support for wine country visits
About Cellar Angels
Founded in 2010 by Martin Cody and Denise Smith Cody, Chicago-based Cellar Angels is a socially-conscious marketer of exclusive, boutique-production artisan wines. Seeking to be an online "personal sommelier" to its members, the company draws upon its 17-plus years of relationships with limited-production Napa and Sonoma vintners to offer prestigious wines that are rarely accessible on the market. Cellar Angels members receive a new wine offer each week, along with virtual content to enhance the wine experience, such as custom winemaker video interviews; food and wine pairings and recipes; and interactive Skype tastings. The cornerstone of the company's mission is philanthropic, as members designate a charity to which Cellar Angels donates 10 percent of each transaction's proceeds. For more information about Cellar Angels, visit www.cellarangels.com (http://www.cellarangels.com/).
SOURCE Cellar Angels