LOS ANGELES, March 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Cetera Financial Group® ("Cetera")*, a leading network of independent firms supporting the delivery of objective retail financial advice, today congratulated its affiliated financial advisors who were recognized in the 2017 Barron's Top 1,200 Financial Advisors ("Top 1,200") list. The Top 1,200 draws from all 50 states plus the District of Columbia, and is the largest and most comprehensive of the annual advisor listings that Barron's publishes. The rankings are based on data provided by over 4,000 of the nation's most productive advisors. Factors included in the rankings include assets under management, revenue produced for the firm, regulatory record, quality of practice and philanthropic work.
Cetera also celebrated Ron Carson, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Carson Wealth Management, for his recognition as one of Barron's "Independent Advisory All-Stars", an elite group of 12 top independent advisors who have been ranked in the Top 100 Independent Advisors for ten consecutive years. Mr. Carson transitioned to Cetera Advisor Networks in January of 2017, and his firm oversees nearly $8 billion in total client assets.
Robert Moore, Chief Executive Officer of Cetera Financial Group, said, "We congratulate the Cetera-affiliated financial advisors who have been named to Barron's Top 1,200 Advisors rankings for 2017. Providing objective, financial advice has never been more important, particularly as trends in technology, demographics, consumer preferences, and regulatory change are creating a new era in the delivery of financial advice. Going forward, the ability to provide a truly advice-centric experience will be the key driver of success in our industry. The advisors named to the Top 1,200 not only understand but embrace this vision of the future, as demonstrated by their rigorous work ethic and unwavering commitment to supporting the achievement of their clients' financial goals and overall well-being."
Mr. Moore continued, "I also want to extend our warmest congratulations to Ron Carson on his recognition as one of Barron's 'Independent Advisory All-Stars.' Being recognized as one of the most elite independent advisors in the country for ten consecutive years is an exceptional feat, but not surprising given Ron's unwavering commitment to his clients. As Cetera continues to fulfill its mission of redefining what it means to deliver financial advice by relentlessly putting clients' interests first through a transparent and personalized service model, we are proud and privileged to count professionals such as Ron among our most trusted and accomplished affiliated advisors."
The financial advisors named to the Barron's Top 1,200 Financial Advisors include (rankings are by state in which the advisor resides):
- AZ #12: Trevor Wilde of Wilde Wealth Management in Scottsdale, AZ (affiliated with Cetera Advisors)
- MI #9: Kevin VanDyke of Bloomfield Hills Financial in Bloomfield Hills, MI (affiliated with First Allied Securities)
- NE #1: Ron Carson of Carson Wealth Management in Omaha, NE (affiliated with Cetera Advisor Networks)
- NC #2: Larry Carroll of Carroll Financial in Charlotte, North Carolina (affiliated with Cetera Advisor Networks)
- NC #9: B. Kelly Graves of Carroll Financial in Charlotte, North Carolina (affiliated with Cetera Advisor Networks)
- NC #23: John Patterson of Carroll Financial in Charlotte, North Carolina (affiliated with Cetera Advisor Networks)
- WA #13: Paul Ried of Paul R. Ried Financial Group, LLC in Bellevue, WA (affiliated with Cetera Advisor Networks)
Mr. Moore concluded, "At Cetera Financial Group, we are honored to support the individuals recognized in the Top 1,200, along with all of our advisors who have joined us in our mission of rewriting the rules of engagement between advisors and clients to reshape how advisors help clients achieve their life goals."
About Cetera Financial Group
Cetera Financial Group ("Cetera") is a leading network of independent firms empowering the delivery of objective financial advice to individuals, families and company retirement plans across the country through trusted financial advisors and financial institutions. Cetera is the second-largest independent financial advisor network in the nation by number of advisors, as well as a leading provider of retail services to the investment programs of banks and credit unions.
Through its multiple distinct firms, Cetera offers independent and institutions-based advisors the benefits of a large, established broker-dealer and registered investment adviser, while serving advisors and institutions in a way that is customized to their needs and aspirations. Advisor support resources offered through Cetera include award-winning wealth management and advisory platforms, comprehensive broker-dealer and registered investment adviser services, practice management support and innovative technology. For more information, visit www.ceterafinancialgroup.com.
* "Cetera Financial Group" refers to the network of independent retail firms encompassing, among others, Cetera Advisors, Cetera Advisor Networks, Cetera Investment Services (marketed as Cetera Financial Institutions), Cetera Financial Specialists, First Allied Securities, Girard Securities, and Summit Brokerage Services. All firms are members FINRA/SIPC.
Haven Tower Group
424.652.6520 ext 103
Haven Tower Group
424.652.6520 ext 101
SOURCE Cetera Financial Group