AUSTIN, Texas, June 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Charity Dynamics, a provider of comprehensive online solutions for nonprofit organizations, today announced that registration has opened for its "Summer Camp for Nonprofits" webinar series. The free, six-part series runs June 22 – August 11 and will present topics ranging from social media fundraising and website optimization to special events and open APIs.
"The Summer lull provides a great opportunity for nonprofits to take a step back and identify new ways they can strengthen their online marketing and fundraising programs as we head into the second half of the year," said Donna Wilkins, president of Charity Dynamics. "Our Summer Camp webinar series is part of Charity Dynamics' ongoing commitment to provide nonprofits with the expert advice and information they need for building innovative online programs that deliver real results."
Charity Dynamics consultants and representatives from client organizations—including American Cancer Society, Arthritis Foundation, RESOLVE, Autism Speaks, and Hill Country Ride for AIDS— will present during the Summer Camp webinar series. Sessions will include:
- Cashing in on Social Media – Learn how nonprofits are using Facebook™, Twitter™, YouTube™ and mobile applications to help participant fundraisers hit their fundraising goals. (June 22)
- Website Broken? Fix It! – Find out how to optimize your website to provide greater value while reaching new supporters, and how to create meaningful engagement online that increases donations and participation with your organization. (June 29)
- Powerful People: How Social Media Empowers Participant Fundraisers – Learn how to incorporate social media into your marketing and fundraising mix to reach new levels of success. (July 7)
- Boost Your Event Results Now! – Discover proven marketing and fundraising strategies to increase the success of your special events. (July 20)
- Not Your School Bake Sale: The Power of Independent Fundraising – When it comes to fundraising, why not draw on the power of your greatest asset: your supporters? With the right tools and strategy, nonprofits can empower individuals as independent fundraisers to help raise more funds. (July 29)
- Using APIs to Get More Supporters – APIs are to your online software what iPhone applications are to your iPhone. Learn how nonprofits can leverage APIs to reach more supporters, increase fundraising, and advance their missions. (August 11)
Charity Dynamics works with nonprofit organizations of all sizes and with varying missions to develop and efficiently implement online programs that deliver extraordinary results. For more details on the company's free "Summer Camp for Nonprofits" webinar series or to register for any sessions, please visit www.charitydynamics.com/summer-webinar-series-2010.
About Charity Dynamics
Charity Dynamics provides comprehensive online solutions for nonprofit organizations. From strategy to implementation and beyond, Charity Dynamics partners with clients of all sizes to deliver the services, software, and support they need to get the results they want. Organizations using the company's innovative social networking application, Boundless Fundraising, have raised more than $15 million directly through the application since the beginning of 2009. Charity Dynamics' clients include The ALS Association, American Cancer Society, Chesapeake Bay Foundation and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. For more information, please visit www.charitydynamics.com.
SOURCE Charity Dynamics