DUBLIN, May 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "China Motion Controller Industry Report, 2018-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The motion controller industry in China has seen a volatile growth rate in recent years, in the wake of a shift in the global economy and downstream demand. In 2017, robust growth in both the traditional manufacturing sectors (machine tools, packaging machinery, textile machinery, etc.) and emerging ones (robotics, semiconductors, etc.) gave a boost to the motion controller market, which grew at a rate of over 13%. In 2018, coming off early highs became commonplace in the downstream sectors, which resulted in a smaller increase in the size of the motion controller market. It is predicted, however, that the motion controller market in China will rebound a bit in 2019.
In China, motion controllers fall into three types: PC-based controllers, special controllers and programmable logic controllers (PLC). As the structural adjustment in manufacturing continues in the country, special controller and PLC markets begin to shrink while PC-based controllers are on the rise and will replace the PLC in a broader range of fields because of its performance in motion control. Special controllers, which were first used in CNC, have now made their way into industrial robots, textile machinery and so forth, especially in the industrial robot industry where it will sustain its key role in the years to come.
In the Chinese motion controller market, European and Japanese giants are dominant, but Chinese rivals have emerged. The gap between competitors is narrowing, which intensifies competition. In 2017, the top three players by market share were Siemens, Syntec, and LNC Technology, among which Siemens was way ahead of its counterparts, and Syntec and LNC Technology were two bellwethers in special CNC system field; Advantech and Googol Technology gathered pace in the PC-based motion controller market.
A growing number of companies are moving into the motion controller market as concepts like industry 4.0 and intelligent manufacturing become prevalent and are implemented, as in 2017 when several cases of mergers and acquisitions occurred. For instance, B&R became part of ABB's Industrial Automation division as a new global business unit--Machine & Factory Automation; Servotronix joined Midea Group as the latter's key developer of motion controllers, drives and motors (including customized ones); Estun bought a 100% stake in TRIO, a British motion controller maker. In December 2018, Shanghai MOONS' Electric Co., Ltd. announced the acquisition of T Motion to strengthen its competence in the high-end motion control solution market.
China Motion Controller Industry Report, 2018-2023 highlights the following:
- Global and China motion controller industry (market size, servo/stepper system market (status and competitive pattern), etc.);
- China motion controller market (policies, market size, and structure, competition, development trends, etc.);
- China PC-based/special/PLC controller market (market size, downstream application and competitive pattern);
- China motion controller downstream sectors (machine tool, robotics, semiconductor, textile machinery, printing machinery, packaging machinery, EMS, etc.) (status and demand for motion controllers);
- 22 Chinese motion controller companies (operation, motion controller business, development strategy, etc.)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Profile of Motion Controller
1.1 Definition and Classification
1.2 Industry Chain
2. Motion Controller Industry in China
2.2.1 Market Size
2.2.2 Major Companies
2.3 Servo System
2.3.1 Market Size
2.3.2 Competitive Pattern
2.4 Stepping System
2.4.1 Status Quo
2.4.2 Competitive Pattern
3. Motion Controller Market in China
3.1 Major Policies
3.2 Status Quo
3.2.1 Market Size
3.2.2 Downstream Demand and Structure
3.2.3 Product Structure
3.3 Competition Pattern
3.4 Development Trend
4. Chinese Motion Controller Market Segments
4.1 PC-based Motion Controllers
4.1.2 Market Size and Application
4.1.3 Key Manufacturers
4.2 PLC Motion Controllers
4.2.2 Market Size and Application
4.2.3 Key Manufacturers
4.3 Special Motion Controllers
4.3.2 Market Size and Application
4.3.3 Key Manufacturers
5. Motion Controller Application Industry in China
5.2 Machine Tools
5.2.1 Market Situation
5.2.2 Application of Motion Controllers in Machine Tool
5.3.1 Market Situation
5.3.2 Application of Motion Controllers in Robotics
5.4 Textile Machinery
5.4.1 Market Situation
5.4.2 Application of Motion Controllers in Textile Machinery
5.5 Semiconductor Equipment
5.6 Electronic Devices and Services
5.7 Packaging Machinery
5.8 Printing Machinery
5.9 Medical Equipment
6. Major Motion Controller Manufacturers in China
- Advantech Co., Ltd.
- Beijing KND CNC Technique Co. Ltd. (KND)
- Delta Tau
- Googol Technology (HK) Limited
- Haichuan Numerical Control Technology Co., Ltd.
- Leadshine Technology
- Leetro Automation Co., Ltd.
- LNC Technology
- Mitsubishi Electric
- RichAuto S&T
- Shanghai Weihong Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Tankon Technology Co., Ltd.
- TOPCNC Automation Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3mqy8l
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets