DALLAS, Sept. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Compass Datacenters will have featured speakers at an extensive list of upcoming leadership summits, data center industry events, construction industry conferences and other events during the coming weeks. Members of the Compass Datacenters executive team that will be giving keynote addresses, leading workshops and participating in high-profile panel sessions include:
- Nancy Novak, Compass Datacenters' new Senior Vice President of Construction
- Jose Ruiz, Vice President of Operations
- Jared Day, the company's new President and CFO
- Chris Curtis, Co-Founder and Senior Vice President of Development and Acquisitions
- And Chris Crosby, Co-Founder and CEO
"I believe that we have the best team in the data center industry, and that is reflected by how 'in-demand' our executives are to speak on topics that are of the utmost importance in our field: How will data center infrastructure evolve to stay ahead of consumer and corporate needs? How does the data center industry need to change in order to provide the foundation for tomorrow's economy? How do we secure computing in an increasingly insecure world? How do we make IT more efficient to preserve the world's resources? How do we bring more diversity to the technology industry in order to have access to the talent we need to stay at the forefront of the world's technology needs?" said Chris Crosby. "These are some of the biggest questions our economy is facing, and the Compass team is at the forefront of each of those issues as evidenced by the long list of thought leadership speaking engagements we have this year."
Following are highlights of the upcoming speaking engagements:
- September 14 – Nancy Novak will speak at the National Woman's Party's Alice Paul Awards in Washington, D.C., which pays tribute to distinguished women who have made an outstanding contribution in breaking barriers and setting new precedents for women
- September 15-16 – Nancy Novak will speak at the AIA Women's Leadership Summit/Creating Tailwinds in Washington, D.C.
- September 18-20 – Nancy Novak will give a keynote address at the Trimble MEP User Conference in Nashville
- September 25-26 – Chris Crosby will speak on multiple panels at the Datacenter Dynamics Colo+Cloud Conference in Dallas
- September 27 – Nancy Novak will speak at the Women's Construction Coalition in San Diego
- September 28 – Nancy Novak will deliver a keynote address at the Urban Land Institute in San Diego
- October 9-11 – Nancy Novak will speak at the Fortune Media Most Powerful Women Summit in Washington, D.C.
- October 11-12 – Chris Crosby will deliver a keynote address at CAPRE's Texas Data Center Summit in Dallas
- October 12 – Nancy Novak will deliver a keynote address at the Procore Empower Women in Construction conference in New York City
- October 17 – Chris Crosby will speak about data center trends at the 7x24 Exchange Fall in Phoenix
- October 25 – Chris Curtis will give a joint presentation with Dan Bowman of the Allen Economic Development Council at the Critical Facilities Conference in Minneapolis
- November 15-18 – Nancy Novak will speak at the Women in Building Design + Construction National Conference in Scottsdale
- November 16-17 – Jared Day and Chris Curtis will both be speakers at IMN's Fall Forum on Data Centers & Cloud Services Infrastructure in Chicago
In addition to the upcoming events listed above, Compass Datacenters executives also spoke earlier this week at the following events:
- Jose Ruiz spoke about data center design and operations at the Uptime Institute Network NA Fall Conference in Dallas
- September 13 – Chris Curtis spoke about data center site selection and development at CAPRE's Washington, D.C. & Mid-Atlantic Data Center Summit
About Compass Datacenters
Compass Datacenters was founded in 2011 with the goal of providing enterprises, cloud and service providers and hyperscale customers with solutions that reflect a dramatic change from conventional alternatives like wholesale colocation or traditional construction build-to-suits. Compass' investors are Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan and RedBird Capital Partners, who bring a long-term perspective and significant financial resources to support growth. Compass' executive team has built more than $3 billion of data centers and operated over 6 million square feet of raised floor around the world. The Compass team specializes in delivering build-to-order solutions that are superior to competing alternatives through the provision of more features and personalization options at competitive price points in every market regardless of size. For more information, visit www.compassdatacenters.com.
SOURCE Compass Datacenters