SOUTHFIELD, Mich., Dec. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Christensen Law is continuing its life-saving "Safe Ride Home" program for people who have had too much to drink on New Year's Eve.
"Based on the success we had with our 'Safe Ride Home' program for Thanksgiving Eve, we wanted to continue the program for New Year's Eve as a service to the community," says Dave Christensen, founder of Christensen Law. "We're proud to say we helped over 125 people return home safely."
Drinking is always part of New Year's Eve celebrations. Christensen Law wants to help people get home safely to begin the new year.
As a personal injury lawyer, Christensen has seen too many people suffer as a result of drunk driving. For years he has been involved with organizations such as the Washtenaw Council on Alcoholism, Spectrum Treatment and Prevention Services, and others that deal with alcohol/drug addiction. That's why he's offering special help.
How Safe Ride Home Works
If you've had too much to drink on New Year's Eve, just call a cab or Uber to take you from the bar to your home. Pay for the ride that night and get a receipt. The next day, simply email a copy of your receipt along with a copy of your driver's license to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a reimbursement of up to $35.
- Offer is good from 4 p.m. on December 31, 2015 to 4 a.m. on January 1, 2016.
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- Maximum reimbursement is $35, good for a one-way ride to your home.
- Receipts must be received by Christensen Law by midnight, January 4, 2016 to be eligible for reimbursement.
- Ride must be within Wayne, Macomb, Oakland and Washtenaw counties.
- Provider of ride must be a licensed taxi company or Uber.
- Email a copy of the official taxi company or Uber receipt along with a copy of your valid driver's license to email@example.com OR send those materials via U.S. Mail to Christensen Law Safe Ride Home, 25925 Telegraph Rd., Suite 200, Southfield, MI 48033.
Call Christensen Law at 248-213-4900 for more details.
Christensen Law is a personal injury law firm that specializes in helping victims of automobile and truck accidents. For more info visit: https://www.davidchristensenlaw.com/
Founder David Christensen earned his law degree, with honors, as well as a Master's Degree from the University of Michigan. He is past chairman of the Michigan Association for Justice's no-fault committee, past chairman of the negligence section of the Michigan State Bar, and is a member of the Council of Chief Justices Civil Justice Initiative. He testifies before the Michigan legislature, and his expertise has led to appointments to key positions that affect the development of Michigan's no-fault law. In 2012, Christensen was chosen as a "Leader in the Law" by Michigan Lawyer's Weekly.
David Christensen Law
25925 Telegraph Rd.
Southfield, MI 48033
3049 Miller Rd.
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Sue Voyles, 734-667-2005
SOURCE Christensen Law