SAN DIEGO, June 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Cireson, world leaders in Microsoft Cloud and System Center, today announce a new free community edition of the recently released Cireson Portal for Microsoft Configuration Manager. Powered by Microsoft Configuration Manager, the Community Portal is an easy to use, web-based experience for viewing key user, device, and software information anywhere, anytime. Whether an Administrator, Help Desk Analyst, Desktop Support, or part of another IT team, the Portal increases productivity and helps deliver instant gratification to end users.
- Provide your Support teams with direct access to key information to more quickly resolve users' problems
- No Configuration Manager Console installation required
- Wizard-based installer to setup in minutes
- Minimize risk with role-based security for controlled access
- Dashboards to view relevant organizational data at your fingertips
- Free-up administrative time to focus on business-critical IT functions
- Reduce human error by standardizing processes
- Beautiful and intuitive interface with no training required
- Built by System Center experts with over 1,200 happy global customers
The latest in a suite of productivity-boosting community tools for Microsoft System Center Service Manager and Configuration Manager, the community Portal puts key information at your teams' fingertips:
- Quickly and easily know user details by viewing software and hardware information
- View a detailed inventory summary of any selected computer in the Computers view
- Understand deployment status for individual users and computers, along with other relevant organizational information with our dashboard engine
- Ability to integrate the Cireson Analyst Portal for Service Manager with the Portal for Configuration Manager to better align the support experience
Alongside this new community release, Cireson also unveiled enhancements to the full Configuration Manager Portal, including new dashboards for quick access to summary information about your environment, as well as Commence integration, providing templates for easy computer provisioning.
Paul Sutton, Co-Founder, says, "This addition to our portfolio of community apps showcases our continued commitment and investment in the Microsoft System Center community and into the world's leading Systems Management platform, Configuration Manager."
To learn more about increasing productivity and efficiency with the Cireson Portal for Configuration Manager, join one of the upcoming webinars this month.
Born in 2012, Cireson was founded on a simple, powerful idea: to be the forward thinkers on all things Microsoft Cloud and System Center. Today, our values from the beginning remain the same; keep it genuine, do the right thing, and listen to customers.
As a world leader in Microsoft Cloud and System Center, our mission is to make your working life ridiculously more productive by bringing service and asset management together - that's the Cireson Platform.
Taking pride in our expertise, we proudly boast some of the brightest and most fanatical IT professionals in the industry. From the Cireson Platform to Consulting Services and community engagements – everything we do is designed to push technical brilliance forward.
Our headquarters are located in sunny San Diego with offices throughout North America, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cireson-expands-their-portal-for-microsoft-configuration-manager-with-new-free-community-edition-for-viewing-key-user-device-and-software-data-anytime-anywhere-300469806.html