LAS VEGAS, March 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Celebrated worldwide as one of today's leaders in entertainment, Cirque du Soleil is giving corporate groups the opportunity to "peek behind the curtain" with SPARK, extraordinary experiences designed to educate, inspire and transform organizational teams. Harnessing the company's best practices to create customized, "wow moment" training modules, the exclusive workshops are custom-built to enhance creativity, innovation and synergy among other desirable workplace qualities. For more information, please visit cirquedusoleil.com.
Experience the interactive Multimedia News Release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/8044551-cirque-du-soleil-spark/
"Companies have been asking us for years how we manage to spark the creativity that you see onstage," said James Guilford, SPARK program manager at Cirque du Soleil. "SPARK programs are our way to bring people into the Cirque world while also creating some of the most interactive and educational teambuilding experiences right onstage. It's our hope that SPARK will ignite innovation, thoughtfulness and curiosity in everyone who participates."
Offered exclusively to VIP groups and corporate teams, SPARK programs include out-of-the-box client events, employee incentive programs and more. With three different workshops—Teambuilding Sessions, Experiences and Notes—SPARK is able to accommodate groups of all sizes, giving each participant a uniquely rewarding experience. Cirque du Soleil shows on The Strip that offer SPARK Teambuilding Sessions and Experiences also include a ticket to the participating show.
SPARK Teambuilding Sessions
Available for groups of 20 – 40 people
- Teambuilding activity that includes a meet-and-greet and photo opp with Cirque du Soleil artists
- Instruction in Cirque arts by the company's world-class artists, coaches and choreographers
- Live performance on a Cirque du Soleil stage—by the group—with makeup, costumes and props
- Ticket to the show for each participant
Available for groups of 50 – 300 people
- "Wow moment" activity that includes a meet-and-greet and photo opp with Cirque du Soleil artists
- One-hour immersive experience including an interactive presentation of the theatre's state-of-the-art technological abilities
- Discussions with the theatre team on how they make the show come to life each night
- Ticket to the show for each participant
Group sizes may vary
- Panel discussion brought directly to your Las Vegas meeting or conference space
- Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn from experts at the company
- Dynamic closing act performed up close and personal by the artists of Cirque du Soleil
Guaranteed to instill professional growth while providing an experience of a lifetime, this one-of-a-kind educational and teambuilding exercise is available for corporate and VIP groups. SPARK Experiences start at $275 per person while SPARK Sessions start at $950. For more information and to register, please visit cirquedusoleil.com, call 1-877-826-0255 or email [email protected].
SPARK by Cirque du Soleil® offers transformational training and teambuilding programs, employee incentive programs and out-of-the-box client events in the awe-inspiring theatres, studios and training rooms of Cirque du Soleil. SPARK by Cirque du Soleil gives top performing groups the opportunity to peek behind the curtain to see the company's best practices and how leadership, teamwork, customer experience, employee engagement and operational excellence come together onstage every night.
ABOUT CIRQUE DU SOLEIL®
From a group of 20 street performers at its beginning in 1984, Cirque du Soleil is now a major Quebec-based organization providing high-quality artistic entertainment. The company has close to 4,000 employees, including 1,300 performing artists from close to 50 different countries. Cirque du Soleil has brought wonder and delight to more than 160 million spectators around the world, performing in 400 cities in 60 countries on six continents.
In Las Vegas, Cirque du Soleil has seven permanent resident shows. These productions include Mystère at Treasure Island, "O" at Bellagio Resort & Casino, Zumanity at New York-New York Hotel & Casino, KÀ at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, The Beatles™ LOVE™ at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, MINDFREAK® LIVE! at Luxor Hotel & Casino and Michael Jackson ONE at Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino.
SOURCE Cirque du Soleil