NEW YORK, Feb. 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- CI&T, the global digital technology agency for the world's biggest companies, is samba-ing its way to Austin with its newly announced Agile Carnival program day taking place at South by Southwest (SXSW) Interactive on Tuesday, March 14 at the Courtyard Marriott in downtown Austin. CI&T is combining the two best parts of SXSW - the panels and the parties - to create Agile Carnival, a Brazilian Carnival-themed interactive lounge coupled with a series of talks on lean digital cultures, agile design sprints, and machine learning for exceptional customer experiences.
CI&T has organized a top-notch agenda featuring the brightest minds in innovation, marketing and design with the aim of exploring how to meaningfully integrate today's cutting-edge digital technology into tomorrow's businesses. The six panel discussions will include representatives from: Coca-Cola, Digiday, Doberman, Fandango, Forrester Research, Google, HomeAway, Hulu, Nationwide, The Lean Enterprise Institute and TechCrunch, among others.
"We are very excited to provide a forum for these forward-thinking conversations about how companies can really transform themselves to compete in a digital world. We will share some very practical learnings on how to quickly leverage next-generation technologies and implement processes that people can use immediately to start transforming their organizations and get their boldest ideas to market faster," said Bruno Guicardi, president, CI&T. "Listening to these stellar panelists and kicking back in our Agile Carnival demo lounge are great ways to embrace what we Brazilians are best at...innovation and celebration!"
To accompany its day of programming, CI&T's Agile Carnival will also feature a Brazilian Carnival-themed interactive lounge and demo lab featuring client work where SXSW attendees can meet up, connect and recharge with everything Brazilian from fresh fruit açaí bowls and Brazilian espresso to Samba music and refreshing Caipirinhas.
Agile Carnival is taking place Tuesday, March 14 from 9:00am to 7:30pm CST at the Courtyard Marriott Austin Downtown. This is an official SXSW event open to all badge holders.
The full agenda for CI&T's Agile Carnival includes:
- Making the Leap from DevOps to NoOpsCompanies are navigating a global, online marketplace and the key challenge they face is how to continually and efficiently transform a business for today's digital marketplace.
- A Radically Practical Approach to Cultural ChangeLearn how Lean Methodology can be a foundational instrument to make your teams function as one integrated unit to serve your company's customer, and to make every staff member a more autonomous risk taker and problem solver.
- How Machine Learning Impacts DesignIn this session, we describe the concept of "Cognitive Experiences," a new way to look at UX and the creative process that builds on machine learning to create new interface paradigms.
- Retail Innovation: Reshaping Customer ExperienceExamine how brands engage and win consumers via big-data, location based solutions that will forever change their physical consumer experience.
- Let's Go! Real Design Sprints to Get You StartedToday, even enterprise companies are using Design Sprints to break through barriers and to reach tested and validated consensus. Come and learn how to make Design Sprints work for you.
- Build a Design-Driven Culture and Get Sh*t DoneIn this session, speakers will get real about the challenges of breaking down silos, helping people find ways to "not stay in their lanes" and uncover tips and tricks for using design to make real change possible.
The SXSW Interactive Innovation Awards with Johnson & Johnson
CI&T is proud to announce that its work with Johnson & Johnson's CaringCrowd, the global public health crowdfunding platform, has been named a finalist for responsive design in the SXSW Interactive Innovation Awards. CI&T will be exhibiting the project at SXSW's Interactive Innovation Awards Finalist Showcase on Sunday, March 12. Winners will be announced March 14.
Follow @CIandT on Twitter for updates and join the conversation using #AgileCarnival.
CI&T, the digital technology agency for the world's biggest companies, is a pioneer in the application of lean methodologies and next-gen tech including Machine Learning/AI, Advanced Analytics, Cloud and Mobility. For over 20 years, CI&T has been a trusted partner for the most complex global engagements inside companies including Coca-Cola, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart, iHeart Media and Motorola. With over 2,500 digital business experts and engineers in the USA, Brazil, UK, Australia, Japan and China, CI&T is big enough to scale to the needs of Fortune 100 clients yet agile enough to achieve the speed to market today's customers demand. For more information, visit www.ciandt.com.