MIAMI GARDENS, Fla., Jan. 19 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The City of Miami Gardens is proud to be the host City for the 2010 NFL Pro Bowl(TM) and Super Bowl XLIV(TM).
To ensure the safety of the residents of the City of Miami Gardens and the visitors traveling to and through the City, during theses major events the City will be "Strictly Enforcing" the following ordinances:
- Unauthorized Use in the district
- using private or public property as a paid parking lot
- Conducted illegal outdoor events at commercial locations
- Illegally displaying, selling, soliciting, or vending from the public rights-of-way.
- selling or vending from sidewalks or streets
- Illegally operating a business in the City of Miami Gardens without a license
- Selling merchandise/service from public, private, or commercial property without a Business Tax Receipt and Certificate of Use.
A violation of these ordinances is punishable by a fine of up to $500.00 or 60 days in jail.
Who: City of Miami Gardens Code COMPLIANCE DIVISION
WHAT: miami Gardens code COMPLIANCE - Zero Tolerance zone
When: JANUARY 31st 2010 AND FEBRUARY 7th 2010
Where: City of Miami Gardens
Contact: Roderick Potter, Division Director, CODE COMPLIANCE DIVISION, 305-622-8020
Contact: Ula Zucker
Events & Media Coordinator
City of Miami Gardens
SOURCE City of Miami Gardens