FORT WORTH, Texas, April 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Colonial is launching a brand new, re-designed website GoColonial.com on April 18. The new and improved website lets customers easily navigate across banking, home loan and insurance services – all in one convenient place. Colonial's existing websites will automatically re-direct to the new domain.
GoColonial.com has dozens of upgrades and new features that will make the customer experience better than ever including:
- More than two dozen tools and calculators gives web users the ability to calculate everything from monthly mortgage payments to estimated insurance costs.
- New search functions allows users to find all the information they need with the click of a button.
- Enhanced loan office profiles allow customers to connect with Colonial's talented team of financial professionals.
- The mobile friendly capabilities gives access to all of the fantastic upgrades and features anytime, anywhere and on the go with any device.
- Extensive educational resources on the home-buying process, from benefits of pre-qualification to the inspection process to explanations of escrow and title insurance.
"Our new website, GoColonial.com, greatly improves the customer experience," said David Motley, President of Colonial. "Along with an easy-to-use and sleek design, the new site is equipped with dozens of new features to make consumers more savvy financial shoppers. All the features of different banking and mortgage programs are displayed to make informed decisions, and our tools and calculators are great resources for understanding your finances."
"Since Colonial was founded in 1952, we always strive to provide the very best financial services for our customers," said Jim DuBose, Chairman of the Board. "The launch of our new website gives our customers a new home when it comes to their banking, home loan and insurance needs all in one easy-to-use place."
GoColonial.com has been in development for more than a year, with the biggest emphasis being on improving the customer experience. With mobile capabilities and a concentrated effort to provide current and potential customers as many educational resources as possible, GoColonial.com proves Colonial's main focus is customer satisfaction.
Founded in 1952, Colonial is a national, multi-service financial institution headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, and is one of largest servicers of mortgage loans in the United States, with a portfolio of $25 Billion. It is the parent company of Colonial National Mortgage, a leading retail mortgage lender; CU Members Mortgage, which provides mortgage services to more than 1,000 credit unions nationwide; Community Bankers Mortgage, which provides mortgage origination and servicing to community banks; and Colonial Savings, a network of eight consumer/commercial banks located throughout North Central Texas. It is also affiliated with Colonial Life Insurance Company of Texas, DuBose & Associates Insurance, and Colonial Lloyds. The privately held company provides a full array of personal and business financial products and originates approximately $2 billion in FHA, VA, Jumbo, conventional, condo, and innovative single close construction loans annually. For additional information, please visit GoColonial.com.