BOSTON, Nov. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Timberland and Dr. Martens footwear Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals are underway. The online sales team at Retail Fuse have compared the best Doc Martens and Timberland shoes, boots and winter footwear deals for shoppers. Their top picks are listed below.
Best Timberland & Dr Martens deals:
- Save up to 35% on Timberland boots & shoes - at Walmart
- Save up to 48% on a wide range of high quality boots at Amazon.com - save on top-rated boots including Timberland, Dr. Martens, Clarks, UGGs & more
- Save up to 30% on top-selling Timberland boots - check live prices on premium waterproof Timberland boots at Amazon.com
- Save up to 40% on Dr. Martens premium footwear at Amazon - check live prices on best-selling Doc Martens boots including the Original 8-eye leather boots, Vegan, 5-eye padded collar boots & more
- Shop the Timberland Black Friday sale and save on men's and women's boots, shoes, clothes & accessories - Black Friday starts 11/29 at Timberland.com
- Save up to 25% on Dr Martens at their Cyber Monday sale - save on their footwear and accessories range, including shoes, boots, bags and more
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. Check out Amazon's Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart's Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Timberland and Doc Martens are two of the most popular boots brands across the globe. They share a round-toed look, but Timberland is best known for its fuzzy wheat-colored classic design. Other signature features of Timberland boots include the Gripstick rubber sole and Taslan nylon laces. On the other hand, Dr. Martens boots have a more streamlined look as they are made of smooth and slippery leather. Bright yellow stitching and supersoft sole are two of its iconic aspects.
What store has the best deals on Black Friday? Retailers Amazon and Walmart are holding the biggest sales events spanning Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year.
According to Internet Retailer, Amazon.com is the number one e-retailer in North America as of 2019. Holiday shoppers should keep an eye on Amazon's website as the top retailer rolls out new deals daily throughout its Black Friday sales.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Retail Fuse