Compass Diversified Holdings Provides Shareholders with 2010 Tax Information
28 Feb, 2011, 08:30 ET
WESTPORT, Conn., Feb. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Compass Diversified Holdings (NYSE: CODI) ("CODI" or the "Company"), an owner of leading middle market businesses, announced today that by 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time a link located in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website will allow investors access to their individual tax reporting information applicable to their ownership of CODI along with instructions.
On February 28th, the Company will commence mailing shareholders their individual Investor Tax Reporting packages, which contain instructions and a schedule summarizing their allocated share of the Trust's reportable tax items for the year ended December 31, 2010.
Shareholders should check their 2010 tax statements received from BNY Mellon Shareholder Services or from their brokerage firm in order to ensure that the trustee tax information reported for the company conforms to the information reported. Should you have any questions regarding your Investor Tax Reporting package, please contact Tax Support at 800-573-9088.
CODI is not subject to federal or state income tax and the annual income, losses, deductions or credits of the Trust flows directly to shareholders.
The tax information above should not be construed as tax advice and is not a substitute for careful tax planning and analysis. You should consult your own tax advisor regarding the specific federal, state, foreign and other tax consequences to you regarding your ownership of shares of the Company's common stock.
About Compass Diversified Holdings ("CODI")
Compass Diversified Holdings ("CODI") owns and manages a diverse family of established North American middle market businesses. Each of its eight subsidiaries is a leader in their niche market.
CODI maintains controlling ownership interests in each of its subsidiaries in order to maximize its ability to impact long term cash flow generation and value. The Company provides both debt and equity capital for its subsidiaries, contributing to their financial and operating flexibility. CODI utilizes the cash flows generated by its subsidiaries to invest in the long-term growth of the Company and to make cash distributions to its owners.
Our subsidiaries are engaged in the following lines of business:
- The manufacture of quick-turn, prototype and production rigid printed circuit boards (Advanced Circuits, www.advancedcircuits.com);
- The design and manufacture of promotionally priced upholstered furniture (American Furniture Manufacturing, www.americanfurn.net);
- The design and manufacture of medical therapeutic support surfaces and other wound treatment devices (Anodyne Medical Device, also doing business and known as Tridien Medical, www.anodynemedicaldevice.com);
- The design and marketing of wearable baby carriers and related products (ERGObaby, www.ergobabycarriers.com);
- The design, manufacture and marketing of premium suspension products for mountain bikes and powered off-road vehicles (Fox Racing Shox, www.foxracingshox.com);
- The design, sourcing and fulfillment of logo based promotional products (Halo Lee Wayne, www.haloleewayne.com);
- The design and manufacture of premium home and gun safes (Liberty Safe, www.libertysafe.com); and
- The provision of temporary staffing services, operating approximately 300 locations in 29 states (Staffmark, www.staffmark.com).
To find out more about Compass Diversified Holdings, please visit www.compassdiversifiedholdings.com.
This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements, including statements with regard to the future performance of the Company. Words such as "believes," "expects," "projects," and "future" or similar expressions, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to the inherent uncertainties in predicting future results and conditions. Certain factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected in these forward-looking statements, and some of these factors are enumerated in the risk factor discussion in the Form 10-K filed by CODI with the Securities and Exchange Commission for the year ended December 31, 2009 and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. CODI undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
SOURCE Compass Diversified Holdings
Share this article