DOWNERS GROVE, Ill., June 28, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Sessions on workforce culture and diversity, security, and business profitability and transformation highlight the community-led programming at CompTIA ChannelCon 2017, the premier education, networking and partnering event for technology companies and professionals.
ChannelCon 2017 is set for July 31 through August 2 in Austin, Texas.
In seven sessions over two days ChannelCon attendees will hear from their industry and channel peers on the issues and opportunities that are altering the business of technology.
On Tuesday, August 1, the focus will be on news business models and workplace culture.
- Cloud Service Models that Break Out of the Fog – Three solution providers who drive a significant amount of business through very different cloud services models will share their strategies for success in this session presented by CompTIA's Cloud Community.
- How Company Culture Improves the Bottom Line – Experts share the top three elements of corporate culture that make a company an employer of choice, and make a positive impact on the business's bottom line. The Advancing Women in IT Community leads this session.
- Securing the Small Business: MSPs are on the Frontlines – When it comes to cybersecurity readiness, small businesses historically trail their larger counterparts. This session, led by the Managed Services Community, will examine how managed service providers can help their small business clients reverse that trend.
CompTIA community forums continue with four more discussions on Wednesday, August2.
- Rapid Innovation: Process is the Key to Making Innovation Profitable – There are ample opportunities to embrace new innovations. But what does it take to get the process right? This session, organized by the IT Services and Support Community, will examine innovation: building, polishing and implementing the process all the while keeping focus on the customer experience.
- The Myth of Diversity in the Tech Industry – CompTIA's Advancing Diversity in Technology Community takes a hard look at the important issue of workplace diversity, from the unique perspectives of minority-owned businesses and corporate America.
- Building the Next Generation Business – Rapidly evolving technology and the multi-generational workforce are transforming the way business gets done by tech companies. In this program speakers from the Future Leaders Community will discuss why today's technology provider must break away from the "we've always done it that way" mentality and evolve into a business that's built for future success.
- Cybersecurity 2020 – Tech's Roaring 20s or an Electronic Wasteland? – The explosion of tech in all aspects of our lives has stretched cybersecurity to the breaking point. Are we on the verge of a cybersecurity wasteland? The IT Security Community and other industry experts look at the future of cybersecurity and what it will take to usher in a golden era for tech.
Seven of CompTIA's member communities will open the conference with business meetings on Monday, July 31. Each of these meetings is open to all ChannelCon attendees. To register or for more information about the conference visit https://www.comptia.org/channelcon/register-and-plan.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/comptia-channelcon-2017-attendees-will-tackle-industry-shaping-issues-300480635.html