RESTON, Va., June 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- comScore today announced that leaders from the company will be presenting at the Advertising Research Foundation's (ARF) Audience Measurement 2017 conference. The event – "Modern Measurement: Media, Models & Methods" -- runs from Sunday, June 11 through Tuesday, June 13 and will be held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Jersey City, New Jersey.
Representatives from comScore are participating in the following sessions:
Audience Measurement Best Practices in the Cross-Platform Age
- Who: Josh Chasin, CRO of comScore, and Bill Harvey, founder and chairman of Research Measurement Technologies
- What: Josh and Bill will speak about how traditional audience measurement systems and contemporary data science converge to solve the challenge of multi-screen measurement
- When: Monday, June 12, 2017 from 9 to 9:30 a.m. EST
Embrace Disruption: Home Sweet Digital Home
- Who: Mike Rich, vice president of emerging products at comScore
- What: Mike Rich will talk about the comScore Total Home Panel, and how this unique asset enables measurement of connected devices in the home.
- When: Tuesday, June 13 from 11:40 a.m. to 12:10 p.m. EST
Measuring Brand Value across Platforms to Prove Sponsorship Effectiveness
- Who: Jeff Boehme, senior vice president of television research at comScore, Ed Gaffney, managing partner of implementation research at GroupM, and Andrea Remoundos, director of business development at comScore
- What: Jeff, Ed and Andrea will present a case study on measuring American Express' brand impact resulting from a season-long sponsorship of NBA games.
- When: Tuesday, June 13 from 12:20 to 12:50 p.m. EST
Omnichannel Optimizing for the Data Generation
- Who: Bill Harvey, executive chairman at Standard Media Index, James Fennessy, CEO of Standard Media Index, and Chris Wilson, executive vice president of national television at comScore
- What: Bill, James and Chris will speak about optimizing for the same audience across multiple touchpoints, to identify the best ingredients for non-cookie cutter results.
- When: Tuesday, June 13 from 3:30 to 4 p.m. EST
For more information about the event, please visit https://thearf.org/audience-measurement-2017/.
comScore is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere. comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, comScore's data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. Shares of comScore stock are currently traded on the OTC Market (OTC:SCOR). For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/comscore-to-present-at-arf-audience-measurement-2017-300470014.html