NEW YORK and OSLO, Norway and LONDON, Jan. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Confirmit, the leading global solutions provider for Customer Experience, Voice of the Employee and Market Research, announced that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has named Horizons™ Version 19 (V19) a 2016 CUSTOMER Product of the Year award winner.
Released in September 2015, Confirmit Horizons V19 extends self-service capabilities for management, deployment and personalization of global, multi-channel Voice of the Customer and research programs. Notable enhancements include:
- Enhanced mapping of multiple data sources in Confirmit SmartHub™ allowing researchers and insights professionals to make changes to ongoing surveys without impacting reporting – critical in delivering more accurate data for long-term studies.
- Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing (CAPI) in more than 40 languages on Android and iOS, lowering the cost of field research across global markets and broadening the reach of in-the-moment feedback to suit the audience.
- Addition of location and beacon-triggering to Confirmit Panel App enabling easy collection and analysis of customer behavior data such as path to purchase and promotion conversion rates.
"Delivering enhanced research productivity and a high-quality user experience that simplifies the complexity of very large-scale deployments was the driving force behind the new features and functionality introduced in Confirmit Horizons Version 19," explains Terry Lawlor, EVP of Product Management at Confirmit. "We're proud to see the newest version of this industry-leading platform recognized by CUSTOMER Magazine, and look forward to delivering continued successes to Confirmit Horizons users."
"On behalf of both TMC and CUSTOMER magazine, it is my pleasure to honor Confirmit with a 2016 Product of the Year Award," said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. "Confirmit Horizons V19 has proven deserving of this elite status and I look forward to continued innovation from Confirmit in 2016 and beyond."
The 18th Annual Product of the Year Award winners will be published in the 2016 January/February issue of CUSTOMER magazine.
To find out more about the full range of additional features and functionality in V19, please visit www.confirmit.com.
Confirmit is the world's leading SaaS vendor for multi-channel Voice of the Customer, Voice of the Employee, and Market Research solutions. The company has offices in Oslo (headquarters), Chengdu, Cologne, Grimstad, London, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Sydney, Vancouver, and Yaroslavl. Confirmit's software is also distributed through partner resellers in Madrid, Milan, Salvador, and Tokyo.
Confirmit powers Global 5000 companies and Market Research agencies worldwide with a wide range of software products for feedback / data collection, panel management, data processing, analysis, and reporting. Customers include Aurora, British Airways, BSI, Cross-Tab, Dow Chemical, GfK, GlaxoSmithKline, GMO Research, JTN Research, Keep Factor, Morehead Associates, Nielsen, Research Now, RONIN, RS Components, Sony Mobile Communications, Swisscom and The Wellcome Trust. Visit www.confirmit.com for more information.
Global buyers rely on TMC's content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
TMC/CUSTOMER Magazine Contact:
203-852-6800, ext. 287