SAN FRANCISCO, March 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global conformal coatings market is expected to reach USD 15.73 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising demand for conformal coatings for manufacturing of automotive and electronic components is expected to propel growth.
The market is highly competitive and fragmented owing to presence of numerous medium and large scale manufacturers and suppliers. The high competition between existing players and high capital investment are expected to pose as a threat to new entrants. However, rapid growth of end-use industries in emerging economies, which demands high volumes of conformal coatings is expected to propel demand.
Regional government bodies in Asia Pacific have implemented schemes and initiatives to encourage domestic manufacturing in order to develop the economies of these countries. For instance, 'Make in India' scheme that is increasingly attracting major foreign players to invest in domestic production facilities. As a result, the demand for the product is expected to grow over the forecast period.
Conformal coating manufacturing technologies are constantly being updated to match evolving consumer requirements for efficient end-use electronic and automotive products. This has led to intensive R&D efforts by major industry players in order to develop unique and innovative products & processing technologies such as selective needle dispensing, ultrasonic coatings and even selective film coatings among others.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Conformal Coatings Market Size, Share & Trend Analysis Report By Product, By Application (Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Medical, Aerospace & Defense), And Segment Forecasts, 2013 - 2024" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/conformal-coating-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Urethane product segment accounted for 14% of the overall market in 2016, owing to its excellent dielectric properties and high abrasion resistance, which makes it suitable for application in printed circuit boards
- Electronics is expected to be the fastest growing application segment, ascending at an estimated CAGR of 6.7% over the forecast period on account of the extensive usage in consumer electronics manufacturing
- Europe conformal coatings market is expected to witness a slow growth rate as compared to other regions, owing to the saturation of the regional markets and slower growth of automotive production in the region
- The market in Latin America is expected to progress at a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period, on account of increasing foreign investments in the electronics and medical sector over the forecast period
- The major players in the market including Henkel AG & Company, KGaA, Chemtronics, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd., and DOW Corning, are investing in R&D activities in order to come up with coatings with better corrosion resistance, and abrasion resistance
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
· Pearlescent Pigment Market - Global pearlescent pigment market size was USD 1.26 billion in 2014. The industry is characterized by rising preference for exclusivity and aesthetic brilliance in automotive paints and industrial coatings.
· Waterborne Coating Additives Market - Global waterborne coating additives market size was estimated to be 125.0 kilo tons in 2014. Growing infrastructure spending in industrial and residential sectors particularly in South East Asia and Middle East & Africa is expected to drive product demand in architectural and industries.
· High Performance Pigments Market - The global High Performance Pigments Market was worth USD 4.17 billion in 2014. Growing automotive coatings demand is presumed to play a key role in positively shaping the market growth over the forecast period.
· Metallic Pigments Market - Global metallic pigments market is expected to witness a CAGR of over 6% over the forecast period owing to high demand from growing automotive industry
Grand View Research has segmented the global conformal coatings market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Conformal Coatings Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2013 - 2024)
Conformal Coatings Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2013 - 2024)
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
Conformal Coatings Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2013 - 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East & Africa
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/bulk-chemicals
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc