PENARTH, Wales, November 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- Automotive Megatrends India takes place in Pune, India, on 2 and 3 December 2015
- Connected cars, freight efficiency, powertrain innovation and vehicle lightweighting on the conference agenda
- FREE TICKETS for Automotive World site license holders and vehicle manufacturer employees
Automotive Megatrends India, a two-day, three-track event, addressing powertrain innovation, connected car, freight efficiency and vehicle lightweighting, will take place at the Hyatt Regency hotel in Pune, India, on 2 and 3 December 2015.
Key stakeholders will discuss the business models, technologies and trends that will shape India's automotive and commercial vehicle industries over the next ten years and beyond.
Featuring our best ever speaker line-up including:
- A Ramasubramanian, President, AMW Motors Ltd
- Philip Von Sahr, President, BMW Group India
- Guillaume Sicard, President, Nissan India
- Tom von Bonsdorff, Managing Director, Volvo Cars India
- Vinod Aggarwal, CEO, Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles (VECV)
- Jean Pierre Verge Salamon, President, Volvo Group Truck Sales
Follow this link for a full list of expert speakers: http://automotivemegatrendsindia.com/speakers
Event sponsors: ArcelorMittal, Bosch, Edscha, HARMAN, Infosys, Mathworks, NNG, Oerlikon, Punch Powertrain, Power Systems Research, Total, Visteon and Volvo.
For more information and to obtain tickets for this unique conference, please go to: http://automotivemegatrendsindia.com
Note: Automotive World site license holders and employees of vehicle manufacturers are eligible for FREE TICKETS to this conference.
SOURCE Automotive Megatrends