LONDON, Nov. 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The Bakery and Cereals market in the UK is led by the Bread and Rolls category in terms of both value and volume, while Cereal Bars are forecast to register the fastest growth among all categories during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets represent the largest distribution channel for Bakery and Cereals in the country. Driven by hectic lifestyles, Britons seek products aligned that are time-saving and convenient. Furthermore, audacious consumers drive demand for novel and exciting variants of Bakery and Cereal products.
- Of the eleven categories analyzed, Cereal Bars is forecast to be the fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 10.0% during 2015-2020
- Kids and Babies and Older consumers account for more than half of Bread and Rolls consumption
- The Bakery and Cereals market in the UK accounted for nearly one-fifth of the overall food retail sales in 2014.
- British Sugar Plc and General Mills, Inc. are the leading players in the market
- Private label products had high market penetration of 21.3% in 2015. They compete with brands, which has resulted in a private label products gaining market share from brands during 2012-2015
- Time Scarcity and Novel and Experiential are the major trends driving sales in the UK Bakery and Cereals market
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Bakery and Cereals market in the UK provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Baking Mixes, Baking Ingredients, Bread and Rolls, Breakfast Cereals, Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies, Dough Products, Cereal Bars, Energy Bars, Cookies (Sweet Biscuits), Savory Biscuits, Morning Goods with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Film, Tray and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Bakery and Cereals products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Bakery and Cereals products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3157017/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48