VANCOUVER, B.C., Sept. 21, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Continuous Glucose Monitoring System Market is projected to reach USD 14.54 billion in 2027. The global spread of diabetes, along with the increasing geriatric population and continuous technological advancements, have propelled the market growth of the CGM devices. Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) devices have been highly in demand as these enable tracking of the glucose levels in the interstitial fluid as a foundation for improving metabolic control and subsidize to better diabetes management.
Moreover, these devices provide for advantageous inceptions into the impacts of exercises, meals, and illnesses that persist on an individual's glucose level and decrease the risk of hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia.
North America accounts for the largest share in the global continuous glucose monitoring devices due to government resourcefulness undertaken for the prevention of diabetes presence of dominant players in this region along with treatment support. Moreover, in this region, the growth of the market is also supported by technological developments, innovative product launches together with several mergers and acquisitions between key players happening in the market.
Request free sample of this research report at:
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In terms of component outlook, the transmitters and receivers segment accounted for the largest market share in 2019 and is anticipated to hold the dominant position, considering its essential requirement in the devices.
- In the context of component, it is estimated that the insulin pumps segment is projected to be the fastest-growing segment with a growing CAGR of 16.1% owing to the growing occurrence of the target disease, here, diabetes.
- On the basis of end-use, the homecare settings segment is accounting for the largest market share of approximately 1%. The largest market share is closely followed by hospitals due to the high prevalence of diabetes and the growing usage of CGM devices in hospitals.
- In February 2020, Dexcom and DreaMed Diabetes announced their collaboration to integrate Dexcom CGM data into DreaMed Advisor. This partnership will allow numerous Dexcom CGM users in the U.S. to impeccably use DreaMed's Advisor Pro platform for optimal patient insulin therapy management.
- Key players in the market include Medrobotics, Procept BioRobotics, Verb Surgical, DePuy Synthes, BrainLab, Titan Medical, Zimmer Biomet, Globus Medical, Auris Health, TransEnterix, Globus Medical, CMR Surgical, Getinge, Blue Belt Technologies, and ELMED Medical, among others.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/continuous-glucose-monitoring-system-market
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Continuous Glucose Monitoring System Market on the basis of component, end-use, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Insulin Pumps
- Transmitters & receivers
End-Use Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Homecare settings
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Find more similar research insights by Emergen Research:
Healthcare Robotics Market By Type, By Application (Neurosurgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Cardiology, Laparoscopy, Pharmacy Applications, Others), By Portability (Mobile, Fixed), By End-Use Industry (Rehabilitation, Hospitals, and Others), By Region Forecasts to 2027
Biomaterials Market By Type (Ceramic, Metallic, Polymeric, Natural, Others), By Application (Cardiovascular, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Plastic Surgery, Neurology, Others), and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Phototherapy Devices Market By Product (LED, Fibreoptic, Conventional Phototherapy Devices), By Application (Neonatal Jaundice Management, Skin Disease Treatment), By End User (Homecare, Hospitals & Clinics), Forecasts to 2027
Hearing Aids Market By Type (Behind-the-ear- Hearing Aids, Receiver in-the-ear Hearing Aids, In-the-ear Hearing Aids, Canal Hearing Aids), By Hearing Loss, By Application (Adults, Pediatrics), By Distribution Channel, Forecasts to 2027
Point of Care Testing Market By Product (Infectious Disease Testing Products, Glucose Monitoring Products), By End-User (Home care Settings, Clinical Laboratories), By Mode of Purchase (OTC Products, Prescription Based Products), Forecasts to 2027
Injectable Drug Delivery Market By Product Type (Formulations, Devices), By Therapeutic Application (Hormonal disorders, Autoimmune disorders, Oncology), By End-User (Homecare settings, Hospitals & Clinics), Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
With market-leading insights and an in-depth understanding of leading and niche technologies, our solutions address the most pertinent questions for your business needs. A major technological shift has been witnessed towards creating a 'Circular Economy,' fuelled by factors, such as the increased adoption of bio-based materials, along with other methods for achieving carbon neutrality. We are conversant in technologies, viz., Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Smart Manufacturing, Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data Analytics, Machine learning, Nanotechnology, Edge Computing, Blockchain Technology, Cloud Computing, Vehicle Electrification, Advanced Maintenance Analytics, and Predictive Maintenance, among other prevalent and emergent technologies.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: https://www.emergenresearch.com
E-mail: [email protected]
Read full Press Release at : https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-continuous-glucose-monitoring-system-market
SOURCE Emergen Research