NASHUA, N.H., Jan. 11 /PRNewswire/ -- ConverterTechnology now offers companies seeking to upgrade to Microsoft's latest Office and Windows software a one-stop-shop solution for ensuring both their files and applications can handle the upgrade odyssey.
ConverterTechnology, the world's foremost provider of Microsoft Office file migration software and services, has partnered with ChangeBASE AOK Limited to integrate and offer the U.K.-based firm's AOK automated application compatibility testing and remediation software to its global customers.
ConverterTechnology's OfficeConverter products help companies migrate their files and data to Microsoft Office 2007 and the forthcoming Office 2010 without the risk and lost of productivity that typically threaten major enterprise upgrades.
ChangeBASE AOK software automates the manual work done around the testing and packaging of applications when companies upgrade their desktops to new operating environments, such as Windows 7, and application virtualization deployments.
With ChangeBASE AOK, ConverterTechnology can now provide an end-to-end solution that:
- automates full desktop migration processes,
- identifies and fixes visible and invisible conversion issues,
- uniquely offers automatic remediation of compatibility issues at the touch of a button,
- pinpoints detailed issues that cannot be remediated with automation,
- ensures essential business application uptime, and
- dramatically reduces upgrade times and costs.
"Our customers often prefer to roll out new Microsoft Office deployments concurrent with their operating system upgrades. With Windows 7 now released and Office 2010 on the horizon, interest in tandem upgrades is at an all time high. ChangeBASE AOK lets us enhance our product suite with the best tools for application compatibility testing and remediation available," said Rob McWalter, ConverterTechnology senior vice president of business development.
ConverterTechnology will be the key partner for sales, service and support of the ChangeBASE AOK suite of tools in North America which includes:
- AOK Test-It - automatically identifies potential compatibility issues before manual testing applications
- AOK Fix-It - Automatically fixes compatibility issues detected before application deployment
- AOK Manage-It - Identifies and fixes vertical and horizontal compatibility issues before deploying applications, patches and updates
- AOK QA-It - Automates in-house software quality assurance standards and best practices
- Convert-It - An automated installed application extraction utility, and
- Virtualize-It - Checks in seconds which applications can or cannot be virtualized.
"ConverterTechnology's leadership in Microsoft file migration makes them an ideal partner for penetrating the U.S. and Canadian markets," said John Tate, managing director of ChangeBASE. "Together, our technologies can save customers thousands of man days and potentially millions of dollars over standard manual approaches to file and application compatibility testing and remediation."
ChangeBASE AOK products and services are available immediately from ConverterTechnology for North American companies. To get customers started and prove return-on-investment, a low-cost application compatibility assessment offering is available for qualified enterprises. For more information, visit www.convertertechnology.com/solutions/ApplicationManagement.aspx.
ChangeBASE AOK is the market leader in automated compatibility software enabling organizations to simplify and speed up the time it takes to test, remediate and manage the migration process between operating systems or deployment environments. The company has developed a suite of software applications which bring tangible benefits and reduced costs to organizations across the globe. For more information, please visit www.changebase.com.
ConverterTechnology provides software and services to help enterprises capitalize on the benefits of Microsoft Office 2007 (and soon Office 2010) without the migration risks of data corruption, reduced employee productivity and critical business application downtime. Founded in 1997, ConverterTechnology has helped more than one million users identify, analyze and fix compatibility errors before they occur, accelerating time to deployment and ensuring full functionality of files migrated to the new versions of Office. ConverterTechnology is headquartered in Nashua, N.H., with offices in Europe and Australia, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Powerlan Limited. For more information, visit www.convertertechnology.com.