SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CoreMedia, a leading Web Content Management (WCM) company, today announced its partnership with CrossView, a global cross-channel commerce solutions provider and system integrator. Through this alliance, joint customers can tap into content, skills and technology to create a more connected, omni-channel commerce experience. A webinar on how CrossView and CoreMedia can deliver on the promise of experiential commerce will be hosted by the technology firms to educate e-Commerce, marketing and IT professionals on the benefits of the strategy and how to address technical challenges to speed adoption.
"Creating a connected commerce experience requires strong content, which plays a major role in the commerce ecosystem," said Michael von Bodungen, Executive Vice President, Software Services and Research & Development, CrossView. "Together, CrossView and CoreMedia provide their customers with unprecedented experience and knowledge to help them understand the evolving role content plays across the online experience and how to adapt to today's new reality."
This reality is marked by an increasing demand for the delivery of real-time content relevant to online shopping customers. At the same time, retailers must avoid conflict with their traditional channels. Together, CrossView and CoreMedia provide the right tools and expertise to seamlessly manage complex omni-channel environments allowing organizations to deliver a unified experience across the entire commerce ecosystem.
"We are continually looking for innovative companies to partner with to ensure our customers have the best resources and services available on the market," said Glenn Conradt, VP of Global Marketing at CoreMedia. "Partnering with CrossView made sense as we both seek to provide our customers with an end-to-end solution that addresses critical gaps in their omni-channel strategies."
CrossView delivers technology and services to create more connected, profitable commerce enterprises.
- System integration services bring together highly skilled people, proven processes, tools and technologies for a more unified, agile, high-performance commerce environment.
- CrossView Connect, an omni-commerce enabler, delivers vendor-agnostic technology and interfaces for omni-channel customer care – from order entry and fulfillment to post-order support – in stores and call centers.
- Web optimization services enable clients to forge deeper connections with customers and drive more sales across all channels.
- Managed services and hosting deliver the talent and technology to create and maintain a responsive commerce environment, increase agility, lower costs and engage customers.
CoreMedia LiveContext 2.0:
CoreMedia LiveContext 2.0 allows businesses to leverage experiential commerce to connect customers with an engaging experience through the seamless blending of brand, content and community resulting in increased visitor traffic, brand awareness, sales and customer loyalty. The application has three foundational components:
- Visual Engagement: Great design elements, exciting layouts and a mobile-first responsive and adaptive approach enable e-Commerce and marketing professionals to design experiences that attract and engage shoppers.
- Immersive Content: Through product-aligned storytelling, e-Commerce professionals can deliver inspirational, content-driven stories that are seamlessly embedded with product information.
- Incremental Innovation: A grow-as-you-go approach ensures that operations won't be disrupted while evolving to experiential commerce. A fixed-price rapid-deployment offering, aligned with tangible business value and delivered within as little as 10 weeks, is provided.
Webinar Series Details:
On December 8, 2014, CoreMedia and CrossView will present a webinar Experiential Commerce Survey: Online Catalogs Are Not Enough ... So What Is? The webinar will include the findings from a recent CoreMedia survey showing that while catalog and transactional e-Commerce are foundational to selling online, more than 75% of e-Commerce professionals are exploring experiential commerce. Webinar attendees will learn what is driving this interest, what the top challenges to adoption are, what is the organizational and technological impact and how to begin transforming an online store today.
- Blog post: The Perfect Match: Building a Healthy, Meaningful Relationship between Content and Commerce: bit.ly/1xdAPYf
- Video: CoreMedia LiveContext video: bit.ly/1r69Xat
- Webpage: CoreMedia LiveContext: bit.ly/1qJy8kp
Connect With CoreMedia
CoreMedia is a leading provider of Web Content Management (WCM) software to organizations demanding engaging, context-driven online experiences for their customers regardless of channel or touchpoint. The company's WCM suite offers unique business value by seamlessly integrating digital and social media assets, increasing editorial productivity and accelerating time to market in complex environments. As a result, businesses can more effectively execute their online strategies to engage users, build customer loyalty and ultimately drive greater revenue and profitability.
Established in 1996, CoreMedia is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, with offices in San Francisco, Washington, London and Singapore. CoreMedia's clients include global brands, such as the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC), Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC), Bertelsmann, BILD, CLAAS, Continental, EPCOS, Deutsche Telekom, Internet Broadcasting, JD Group, Tchibo, Telefónica Germany and ZDF. For further information, please visit www.coremedia.com.
CrossView, a global cross-channel commerce solutions provider, delivers strategy, technology and services for a connected commerce enterprise. Our omni-channel commerce solutions unify marketing and technology for more personalized, profitable customer experiences. We build, integrate, launch and manage technology across all touchpoints, partnering with clients to understand, engage and delight customers.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/coremedia-and-crossview-partner-to-expand-connected-commerce-capabilities-300000036.html