HAMBURG, Germany and SAN FRANCISCO, April 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CoreMedia, a leading Web content management (WCM) company, today announced the availability of the Web Content Management (WCM) Health Check, a free online diagnostic tool that allows digital professionals to test the current maturity level of their company's Web content management implementations. Taking into account each company's diverse online goals and culture, the WCM Health Check walks participants through an interactive survey that evaluates and provides recommendations concerning the effectiveness of their WCM technology, systems and processes and enables them to compare their efforts against that of their peers.
- The WCM Health Check examines four main areas of existing WCM implementations:
- Customer Experience – achievement in supporting a broad range of customer goals and interactions ranging from educational to ecommerce
- Marketing Effectiveness – strength in the delivery of content within the appropriate context to target audiences, with the goal of driving customer engagement and brand loyalty
- Mobile Readiness – how advanced and robust are an enterprise's multi-channel strategy to support the rapid growth and diversity of mobile devices
- Usability and Consumability – how intuitive are the interfaces that empower business users and editors to create relevant customer experiences
- Within these areas, the WCM Health Check analyzes system speed and reliability, freshness and relevance of content, the multichannel customer experience, the strength of the WCM system and how content is presented in a context-aware setting.
- After completing the online survey, an assessment score is provided together with actionable recommendations on how to better leverage WCM technology, as well as how current content management processes and systems stack up against peers.
"Today's Web-savvy audiences seek dynamic online experiences that present them with relevant content based on their context, yet most websites fail to meet even the most basic criteria," said Glenn Conradt, VP of global marketing and North America, CoreMedia. "With the availability of CoreMedia's new Web Content Management Health Check, enterprises are now armed with the information they need to pinpoint how well their current WCM implementations are positioned to deliver optimal Web experiences that meet or exceed their audiences' expectations. We believe that the results of this assessment may assist in the optimizing of their current investments or the justification of additional investments in people or more relevant technologies."
To experience the WCM Health Check today, visit www.wcmhealthcheck.com.
CoreMedia is a leading provider of Web Content Management (WCM) software to organizations demanding engaging, context-driven online experiences for their customers regardless of channel or touchpoint. The company's WCM suite offers unique business value by seamlessly integrating digital and social media assets, increasing editorial productivity and accelerating time to market in complex environments. As a result, businesses can more effectively execute their online strategies to engage users, build customer loyalty and ultimately drive greater revenue and profitability.
Established in 1996, CoreMedia is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, with offices in San Francisco, London, and Singapore. CoreMedia's clients include global brands, such as the American Association of Medical Colleges (AAMC), Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC), Bertelsmann, BILD, CLAAS, Continental, EPCOS, Deutsche Telekom, Internet Broadcasting, O2, and Singapore Press Holdings.
For further information on CoreMedia, please visit www.coremedia.com.
Bateman Group for CoreMedia