LAS VEGAS, July 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Building on the overwhelming success of its inaugural season as a racing partner, Credit One Bank announced today its extended partnership with Chip Ganassi Racing as primary sponsor of the No. 1 Chevrolet driven by Jamie McMurray at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ New Hampshire 301 at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway on July 17.
Notes of Interest:
- Due to the unprecedented exposure of Credit One Bank's Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, Credit One Bank has been successful in helping consumers find the perfect credit card for their needs. Using Credit One Bank's innovative pre-qualification website, consumers can quickly see if they pre-qualify for a card without harming their credit score.
- The No. 1 Credit One Bank Chevrolet SS will be co-branded with CreditCards.com for the New Hampshire 301 on July 17. Credit One Bank selected CreditCards.com as its online launch partner earlier this year, resulting in significant awareness of the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® among millions of consumers.
- Credit One Bank NASCAR® credit card members receive 1 percent cash back on eligible purchases and 2 percent cash back on purchases made at NASCAR.com. Visit CreditOneBank.com for details.
- Laura Faulkner, vice president of marketing communications, Credit One Bank: "Our first season has been exciting, and we immediately recognized the value and exposure gained by partnering with NASCAR, Chip Ganassi Racing and CreditCards.com. By leveraging the assets that each brand brings, we have seen a substantial increase in traffic to CreditOneBank.com with hundreds of thousands of visitors to the site each week, and we are communicating the benefits of the Official Credit Card of NASCAR to millions of race fans."
- Steve Lauletta, president, Chip Ganassi Racing Teams: "Credit One Bank has been a strong partner to Chip Ganassi Racing, and we're thrilled that they have extended their commitment to Jamie McMurray and the team. We're extremely proud to work with both Credit One Bank and CreditCards.com to introduce the Official Credit Card of NASCAR to our fans."
- Jody Farmer, senior vice president and general manager for CreditCards.com: "There has been great interest in the Credit One Bank NASCAR credit card on CreditCards.com. We jumped on the opportunity to enhance our partnership with Credit One Bank by co-branding the No. 1 Chevy in New Hampshire. This opportunity provides extra exposure and awareness of the card's rewards for consumers shopping for a credit card."
About Credit One Bank
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a U.S. based national bank that specializes in credit cards. Established more than 30 years ago, Credit One Bank is one of the largest and fastest growing issuers of credit cards in the industry and provides a broad spectrum of credit card products. Credit One Bank offers millions of card members cash back rewards, credit education tools, and free online access to their credit score each month. For more information, please visit www.CreditOneBank.com.
About Chip Ganassi Racing Teams
Chip Ganassi has been a fixture in the auto racing industry for over 25 years and is considered one of the most successful as well as innovative owners the sport has anywhere in the world. Today his teams include four cars in the Verizon IndyCar Series, two cars in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, two cars in the NASCAR XFINITY Series, two factory Ford GT's in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, two factory Ford GT's in the FIA World Endurance Championship and two Supercars in Red Bull Global Rallycross. Overall his teams have 18 championships and more than 170 victories, including four Indianapolis 500s, a Daytona 500, a Brickyard 400, six Rolex 24 At Daytonas, the 12 Hours of Sebring and the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Ganassi boasts state-of-the-art race shop facilities in Indianapolis and Concord, N.C., with a corporate office in Pittsburgh, Pa.
For more information log onto: www.chipganassiracing.com
CreditCards.com is a leading online credit card marketplace, bringing consumers and credit card issuers together. At its free website, consumers can compare hundreds of credit card offers from America's leading issuers and banks and apply securely, online. CreditCards.com is also a destination site for consumers wanting to learn more about credit cards. Offering advice, news, features, statistics and tools, CreditCards.com helps consumers make smart choices about credit cards. In 2015, over 27 million unique visitors used CreditCards.com to find the right credit card to suit their needs.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/credit-one-bank-expands-partnership-with-chip-ganassi-racing-and-creditcardscom-to-sponsor-no-1-chevrolet-at-new-hampshire-301-300299081.html
SOURCE Credit One Bank